TikTok user documents drunk monk disrupting bus journey

webfact

yeah....seen that....monks with all their own bottle of "coke" going in a restaurant and getting more and more funny as more coke they drink...and drink it from the bottle not from the glass....so nothing that smells stays in the restaurant....

The holy spirit in the bottle.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Emdog said:

High on Jesus? Purple Jesus?

If I would be religious I would be Christian....at least I can get drunk....monks making beer and wine in Europe.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Reminds me of the drunken old Priest Fr. Jack on "Father Ted".

Drink! <deleted>! Girls!"

Can you imagine such a great comedy about Monks here? 

Maybe a century from now...

Edited by chalawaan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Saw one the other day just openly have a cigarette whilst waiting for the song thaew,  not the crime of the century and I understand it's not banned but they don't seem to be setting a great example for the impressionable youth or living a life of sacrifice as is claimed. I stopped the temple visits year ago and certainly won't catch me at 5am donating a basket of junk food.

7 minutes ago, farang9392 said:

Saw one the other day just openly have a cigarette whilst waiting for the song thaew,  not the crime of the century and I understand it's not banned but they don't seem to be setting a great example for the impressionable youth or living a life of sacrifice as is claimed. I stopped the temple visits year ago and certainly won't catch me at 5am donating a basket of junk food.

there are temple that order meat for their kitchen....that can't be right in the spirit of it...killing animals

Thai monk hood has been going downhill ever since they let convicted cons and troublemakers in to get away from facing justice from the courts. They need to weed out the drunks, druggies and child molesters ASAP. Then maybe they can get their respect back. Just maybe. 

16 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Fake monk? Happens a lot.

These days, it's much more of a income deriving job and business venture than a calling. 

I've known too many that are phony.

The top dogs are nothing but criminals.

Edited by zzaa09