(Another) portable hotspot and annual SIM information request

treetops

5 hours ago, NextG said:

Head to the NT office on Klang to avail yourself of the SIM and for help filling out the form.

I have coverage so I'll go along there tomorrow and pick one up.

3 hours ago, NextG said:

Sounds good. How to do it?

If it falls through, I too would be interested as I'm looking to set up a similar system in the UK.

On 7/11/2023 at 10:52 AM, NextG said:

No, if it an offer for new SIM only. Yes, if it’s an offer for existing SIM. Did you really need to ask?

My sincere thanks for your answer.

But if it is a great effort to answer, you could've totally ignored my question and even add me on your ignore list.

Did you really need to ask? - Yes, did you really have to ask?

9 minutes ago, ravip said:

My sincere thanks for your answer.

But if it is a great effort to answer, you could've totally ignored my question and even add me on your ignore list.

Did you really need to ask? - Yes, did you really have to ask?

Seems it took a ‘great effort’ to for you to read and acknowledge any replies to a question that you posed four months ago. Not respectful. Then you have the gall to complain about the answer you received 😊

I took the trouble to give you an answer. Of course you cannot apply a package meant for new SIM only, to an existing SIM. That’s the whole point of it being a promo for new SIM. Of course you can add any package meant for existing SIM to an existing SIM.

Again, did you really need to ask?
Perhaps you should learn good manners. Four months later? No more prepaid unlimited packages available anyway. 
If you would have replied promptly and respectfully, I might have suggested another option. But perhaps better the ignore list for you. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Seems it took a ‘great effort’ to for you to read and acknowledge any replies to a question that you posed four months ago. Not respectful. Then you have the gall to complain about the answer you received 😊

I took the trouble to give you an answer. Of course you cannot apply a package meant for new SIM only, to an existing SIM. That’s the whole point of it being a promo for new SIM. Of course you can add any package meant for existing SIM to an existing SIM.

Again, did you really need to ask?
Perhaps you should learn good manners. Four months later? No more prepaid unlimited packages available anyway. 
If you would have replied promptly and respectfully, I might have suggested another option. But perhaps better the ignore list for you. 

Yes, respectful, manners... wish they existed more on this planet than cheap arrogance

Thanks a million!

Would enjoy been in your ignored list until thy kingdom come!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ravip said:

Yes, respectful, manners... wish they existed more on this planet than cheap arrogance

Thanks a million!

Would enjoy been in your ignored list until thy kingdom come!

Look at yourself in the mirror and talk about “cheap arrogance” again. 
Even if you didn’t like the answer, you could have ignored it(for four months) or simply showed some grace in thanking me. But instead….

Be assured all the unpleasant feelings(cheap arrogance) and sarcasm(lowest form of wit) are being felt and generated by yourself. You know that don’t you?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, NextG said:

Look at yourself in the mirror and talk about “cheap arrogance” again. 
Even if you didn’t like the answer, you could have ignored it(for four months) or simply showed some grace in thanking me. But instead….

Be assured all the unpleasant feelings(cheap arrogance) and sarcasm(lowest form of wit) are being felt and generated by yourself. You know that don’t you?

As you like the last word, go ahead. You are the Gold medal winner! Congratulations!

(I will not waste the energy on my finger tips to reply to your posts here after)

• Like 1

Although it seems to have settled down and yesterday and today has seen service as before, I've been continuing to discuss this with DTAC.  I think what they've said is I've used 100GB of data this month so far and 141GB last month.  Does tha sound correct given my description of usage, and is it at a level where suppliers could be expected to restrict the service?

4 hours ago, treetops said:

Although it seems to have settled down and yesterday and today has seen service as before, I've been continuing to discuss this with DTAC.  I think what they've said is I've used 100GB of data this month so far and 141GB last month.  Does tha sound correct given my description of usage, and is it at a level where suppliers could be expected to restrict the service?

If they are complaining at that level, then that is something relatively new. 
I’ve read here people claiming to have utilised in excess of that. Though I cannot confirm the network nor the particular package. I utilise AIS unlimited bundles. 
NT Wireless is designed specifically as a fixed point system, so hopefully won’t have similar restrictions.  

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1