Naked British Man Goes Berserk in Pattaya Hotel

webfact

20 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Cheap words. That isn't the cheapest digs in town. Should we all avoid Pattaya because there happens to be prostitution there?

Pattaya Plod dispute this and can proudly point to a number of brothels owned by their (top) rank and file.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

then sprayed a fire extinguisher around until the room was covered in smog and foam

maybe he was coming home from a get together, got horny, forgot where he was... and got a little overzealous when trying to keep the party going... we've all been there.

image.png.62d147cafaff608e246503c23bab53e3.png

hard rock, pattaya

Edited by fondue zoo

19 hours ago, stoner said:

ok but the question still remains. why does it seem to happen more often to only a few certain nationalities.

it is a valid question.

Another naked Brit running wild.  I think Brexit has been so rough the guys can't afford clothes.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, PPGuy said:

Sounds like that guy (non Brit!!) who was chucking stuff from his LK Metro gaff. Ganja was initially given as the reason before meths was found to be the real cause. Same here?

He was a Italian, had to pay a lot of money to a Chinese owner for the Room and Motorbike. 

21 hours ago, PPGuy said:

Sounds like that guy (non Brit!!) who was chucking stuff from his LK Metro gaff. Ganja was initially given as the reason before meths was found to be the real cause. Same here?

"Meths"? That's a paint thinner! I presume you mean "meth" (Commonly known as "Methamphetamine"

Anyway, you're right - ganja gets a bad press, because normally it has a sedative effect.

I remember way back in the 60's, if you smoked "pot" (ganja), you were immediately assumed by family (and some friends who didn't know better) to be a drug addict. Fortunately, things appear to have changed for the better recently!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:
20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
21 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The Thai media loves nothing more than the repetition within its own echo-chamber.... 

The Thai media?   Why pick on them specifically, they're no different to any other media.

1. Because this was is a Thai Forum.

2. Because the Thai media is almost as repetitive in its reporting as you are in throwing the word ‘assertion’ out there

1.  No, it is not, it is an international forum (Asean Now), hence its international sub-forums.

2.  Again, why another "Thai" media bash when they are no different to every other nations' media?

Where in those comments did I use that word that you dislike so much (because of its accuracy and appropriateness, no doubt)?  At least I don't "repetitively throw out" seventy-nine paragraph theses that could say exactly the same thing in a sentence or two.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, stoner said:

ok but the question still remains. why does it seem to happen more often to only a few certain nationalities. 

it is a valid question.

There's a fair chance that if it's a Brit or an Aussie, their nationality is mentioned - otherwise it's quite often put down as "a foreigner", hence the impression that Brits or Aussies are more often the main offenders.

• Haha 1