Hunter Biden investigation 'integrity' undermined if just half of IRS whistleblowers' claims are true: Turley

Social Media

image.png

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley warned that if "half" of the IRS whistleblowers’ claims are true, then Hunter Biden’s tax evasion investigation’s "integrity and credibility would be greatly undermined."

Turley told Fox News Digital that Americans "need to keep in mind that allegations are not proof" and that the whistleblowers' claims remain "unverified but clearly worthy of investigation."

However, if even partially accurate, the allegations would hurt the trust in the investigation into Hunter Biden's taxes.

"If half of these allegations are proven to be true, the investigation's integrity and credibility would be greatly undermined," Turley warned. "At a minimum, these are questions that need to be answered."

HUNTER BIDEN INVESTIGATORS LIMITED QUESTIONS ABOUT ‘DAD,’ ‘BIG GUY’ DESPITE FBI, IRS OBJECTIONS: WHISTLEBLOWER

VIDEO and Story

image.png

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

in the hope it happens after Joe's term finishes.

He would be 87 if he finished another term. Could the US public be that stupid?

Diminishing mental health is so obvious now, if you are outside the US. His team do well to hide it from the electorate. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I think the problem is that conservatives and neutral observers think there is a reason why the Ukrainians, the Chinese, the Romanians, the Russians and others paid the biden family and their web of LLC and shell companies huge amounts of money for extended periods of time. People do not pay millions of $ unless they expect to benefit from their spending in some way , more-so when they are regular payments which prove it wasn't a one time scam/ripoff.

Do you think people covered in the above paragraph - the logical thinkers that realize these millions of $ were not paid for absolutely no reason at all - are all cult members?

I agree. I would too if there  was a scintilla of evidence. Meantime, I'll just leave my pitchfork in the barn.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He would be 87 if he finished another term. Could the US public be that stupid?

Diminishing mental health is so obvious now, if you are outside the US. His team do well to hide it from the electorate. 

Democrats love their octogenarian President.  He could be ninety five with late stage dementia—they’d still support and defend him.  Gotta admire their fortitude…

• Like 1

Just now, Isaan sailor said:

Democrats love their octogenarian President.  He could be ninety five with late stage dementia—they’d still support and defend him.  Gotta admire their fortitude…

Indeed, polarisation to the max. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

I'm sure that if there was a scintilla of evidence that was true his doctor would advise him not to run. Until that happens, he's good to go. I was watching an interview with Henry Kissinger the other day about current foreign affairs and he was sharp as a pin. At 100.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

There is no trust in the investigation.

Many feel it's just a matter of time until the truth comes out, the left are just delaying justice in the hope it happens after Joe's term finishes. A bit like Hunter's laptop, by the time the truth came out the impact had diminished since the elections were over. 

Justice delayed is justice denied.

The Jordans of the Gop party want

to expose it all !

Jordan wants to interview Lesly Wolf who was according to Irs investigation supervisor Shapely , blocking his attempts.

There is "no way of knowing" if evidence of "other criminal activity" existed concerning President Joe Biden or Hunter Biden due to prosecutorial guidance to "limit" or block questioning related to the president, an IRS whistleblower alleged.

Shapley also testified that Wolf had worked to "limit" questioning related to Joe Biden — referring to him as "dad" or "the big guy."

https://news.yahoo.com/whistleblower-no-way-knowing-evidence-215155610.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

I think the electorate are well aware that he is incompetent and mentally declining.

Yet they still say they'd vote for him, makes no sense. 

What I'm seeing on the news now is awful, at the press briefing, they wouldn't answer simple questions as it's becoming clear Biden has  done wrong. It sounds like a mafia family, not the POTUS's.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What I'm seeing on the news now is awful, at the press briefing, they wouldn't answer simple questions as it's becoming clear Biden has  done wrong. It sounds like a mafia family, not the POTUS's.

Gasp! The President wouldn't answer questions? I bet that's a first.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What has he done wrong, exactly?