FedEx or DHL or any best mail express service near Onnut station

Lim Yuan Hai

I cannot say for sure in your neck of the woods, but here on Samui, neighbours, friends and myself all avoid using DHL.

Many times in the past, there are additional 'taxes and charges' that they will not provide a receipt for.

They are agents, not the real deal so there is no comeback.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dddave said:

I believe there is still a package express office immediately inside to doors of Lotus (2nd floor) from the On Nut BTS walkway.

There is a Mailboxes, etc., but I thought it was on the ground floor. I might be misremembering though, but it's easy to find in any case. It's on the righthand side as you come from On Nut BTS station.

The signs say they are agents for DHL, FedEx and UPS. I sent something from there with UPS last year and it was straightforward. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2023 at 9:48 AM, phetpeter said:

Try the Thai post, firstly they are cheaper. and and the service can be just as fast. There are no hidden charges. with the same tracking, and EMS services. Depending on where you are sending.it can be a bit slower due to the actions at the destination. But, overall it is a good service.

What are the differences between Thai post and EMS? Which one is faster? Thanks.