Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

30 minutes ago, stoner said:

let's pretend the contest was won on beauty. hahahah 

good one. 

might want to take this up with the judges......seems they made the call....also why are you so upset by this?  are you a big beauty contest aficionado?..... are you going to doxx the judges?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

34 minutes ago, bignok said:

Post your own pics

im not the one rating people by their looks and claiming my wife is hotter....

im simply inquiring per your claim..you think a woman that won a beauty contest is a 2/10...you claim your wife is a 9/10.........im simply asking to you to back up your claim

but as usual its deflection and childish replies.....(feigns shock)...fish or cut bait....

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nowadays, it's all about marketing. The only question is these days, "how much exposure can I get?" So, they let a transgender win such a contest. That certainly garners optimal attention and is good for advertising revenue and to further fuel the Woke movement.

According to Amy Chua's book "Day of Empire" the dutch used to be an Empire. Well, in her means they concurred quite a lot. I wonder how to take this story than? As a farce or as a rebirth of influential world power?