Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

Just watched a short vid on YT. In the discussion a guy asked a trans "Can only women give birth?"

The answer was "No."

When asked to explain, she/he said that a woman who trans to a man can have a baby. "He is not a man then, but a woman." Came the reply.

"No!" she/he replied "You are wrong, he is a man."

Can't argue with that!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Just watched a short vid on YT. In the discussion a guy asked a trans "Can only women give birth?"

The answer was "No."

When asked to explain, she/he said that a woman who trans to a man can have a baby. "He is not a man then, but a woman." Came the reply.

"No!" she/he replied "You are wrong, he is a man."

Can't argue with that!

Why is this so hard? A trans man with a womb and fertile can give birth. It amazes me that supposedly educated fully grown adults can't grasp concepts that are a bit beyond the SIMPLEST. How do people survive as adults without the ability to grasp anything more complicated than the SIMPLEST concepts? 

Perhaps to such people grasping more complicated concepts is woke. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why is this so hard? A trans man with a womb and fertile can give birth. It amazes me that supposedly educated fully grown adults can't grasp concepts that are a bit beyond the SIMPLEST. How do people survive as adults without the ability to grasp anything more complicated than the SIMPLEST concepts? 

Dear me!

'''SIMPLEST concepts?"' It all seems so convoluted to me. And yet it is so simple. If a human can give birth; she is a woman. Can't argue with that.

But!! I do accept that a human can be a man, and a woman, at the same time. There is a special name for these people. These are not the people we are talking about though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Dear me!

'''SIMPLEST concepts?"' It all seems so convoluted to me. And yet it is so simple. If a human can give birth; she is a woman. Can't argue with that.

But!! I do accept that a human can be a man, and a woman, at the same time. There is a special name for these people. These are not the people we are talking about though.

A trans man might have a fertile womb. So we agree. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Trans men exist, and they are real trans men, but they are not but are not real men. 

Trans women exist, and they are real trans women, but they are not real women.

Phony Rolex exist, and they are real phony Rolex's, but they are not real Rolex's. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trans men exist, and they are real trans men, but they are not but are not real men. 

Trans women exist, and they are real trans women, but they are not real women.

Phony Rolex exist, and they are real phony Rolex's, but they are not real Rolex's. 

Getting closer.

How about there are real trans women and there are real trans men. 

We're all human. We're not watches. We're all REAL. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

To showing basic respect for fellow human beings who don't deserve to be demonized and scapegoated just for being different. 

How is the winner being demonized and scapegoated just for being different? 

How are trans people being demonized and scapegoated just for being different? 

Why is it okay for people you disagree with to be demonized and scapegoated just for being different? 

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How is the winner being demonized and scapegoated just for being different? 

How are trans people being demonized and scapegoated just for being different? 

Why is it okay for people you disagree with to be demonized and scapegoated just for being different? 

I'm not just talking about the vile hatred and intolerance being shown towards trans people on this topic. I'm talking in an international context. Such as what's happening in Russia, the USA, etc. How the Netherlands winner is being abused on social media, etc. Also the entire so called anti woke hysteria is just a cover for anti trans, anti LGBTQ, and anti black. It's disgusting and it's dangerous. It's led to violence and murder against trans people and it leads to suicide among LGBTQ youth. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not just talking about the vile hatred and intolerance being shown towards trans people on this topic. I'm talking in an international context. Such as what's happening in Russia, the USA, etc. How the Netherlands winner is being abused on youtube, etc. It's disgusting and it's dangerous. It's led to violence and murder against trans people and it leads to suicide among trans youth. 

Believing a trans woman is not a real woman constitutes vile hatred and intolerance of trans people? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Believing a trans woman is not a real woman constitutes vile hatred and intolerance of trans people? 

Absolutely not. However there have been several comments in this thread (not from you that I recall) that sure do show intolerance and probably show a deep rooted hatred.

• Thumbs Up 1

Proving once again that men can do anything women do - better. ????

No, I'm kidding - it's atrocious that men are stealing titles away from women. Transgenders should not be competing in sports where they have an unfair advantage, nor in beauty pageants where literally every part of their appearance is fake and manufactured. Sure- the other contenders are heavily modified as well, but not to that extend and they do usually have natural good features (height, body shape, etc).

28 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Absolutely not. However there have been several comments in this thread (not from you that I recall) that sure do show intolerance and probably show a deep rooted hatred.

For example? 

17 hours ago, owl sees all said:

When asked to explain, she/he said that a woman who trans to a man can have a baby. 

Let me just start by saying that I have no problem with transgender people, however that's just not scientifically accurate.

There is no gender confirmation currently being performed anywhere that would equip a transgender woman with a uterus and ovaries. In early 2022, it was reported that a New Delhi-based surgeon would soon attempt a uterine transplant in a transgender woman but the surgery has not yet taken place.

There has apparently been only one recorded case of such a uterine transplant, in 1931 and it led to the death of the patient, Lily Elbe (who was portrayed by Eddie Redmayne in the movie "Danish Girl").

Edited by GroveHillWanderer