Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

5 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Freedom of choice, they can regard themselves as women, I regard them as men who have mutilated themselves. I am unlikely ever to come into contact with one of 'them', If I did I would refer to the tranny as he to a third party but I doubt any interlocution would last long enough for that to be necessary.

You and I will probably never meet one, there really is very few of them ,despite what their sympathisers would have us believe, 

There are probably more pedophiles walking the earth, and their numbers have been grossly exaggerated

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

A cat winning crufts ? previously and quite rightly impossible

At the moment.

In the not so distant past the subject of this thread would have been thought derisible. 

God only know what absurdities are lurking on the woke agenda.

Edited by Denim
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Only to the 'woke' for the rest of us it's called logical realism.

"logical realism" rapidly becoming "the truth that cannot be spoken" how on earth has this been allowed to happen? Somebody on this thread even called it progress!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

So the concept that a man cannot be a woman is "hatred"

Fun fact: The word 'woman' comes from 'womb-man' shortened to 'woman'.

IMHO 'woke culture' was dreamed up and promoted by the 'elites' (the round table groups etc.) to get the proles arguing about definitions whilst the west/western culture is dismantled, destroyed and replaced.

Diversion/Division Tactics that are working very well!

Edited by ICU Kid
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

"logical realism" rapidly becoming "the truth that cannot be spoken" how on earth has this been allowed to happen? Somebody on this thread even called it progress!

In America some have called it the harbinger of our civilizations downfall, it is neither that nor progress, depravity was always present in every civilization. I presume the word 'progress' was used because there is an assumption of inclusiveness in society, there is no such thing, just hypocrisy. A mother in a newspaper article saying they are proud of their daughter (who is really their son) is covering up despair. In my village there is a family with twin teenage boys (their only children) who are extreme gay, they simp about the village wearing lipstick and rouge, their mother has turned to alcohol and the father has given up his job and now works in a different province, the mother told my wife that she is relieved they aren't wearing dresses and hopes they will leave and go to Pattaya or Bangkok and join a drag show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So to you LGBT people are all depraved? Wow that comes off as super ignorant and bigoted. Why is inclusiveness hypocrital?

No, it depends on how they (just as hetero people) conduct themselves, my cousin is gay and has been living with his partner for 30 years, I wouldn't call him depraved. I was referring to the extremes in ancient Greece and Rome (and in some modern day scenarios) as examples. Inclusiveness doesn't exist, people walk around the subject on egg shells in fear of saying the wrong thing, fear of hypocritical finder pointing, that is repression by the vociferous minority and the cowed majority goes along with it. Fear of expressing an opinion is apparent on many subjects in everyday life......'I'm not racist but....'  'I'm not homophobic but....'  'I think we should / shouldn't help refugees but......'   'I didn't agree with sending troops to Iraq but.....'  'Muslims aren't a danger in our society but......'  for gods sake if you are going to express an opinion stand up and be counted or keep quiet, this fear of cancel culture is sickening.  "You can't say that!",  "Yes I can, I just said it"

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Who knows what lurks in the demonize and scapegoat trans people agenda?

Michigan Hair Salon Refuses to Serve Transgender People (newsweek.com)

A hair salon in Michigan is under fire after reportedly saying it would refuse service to transgender people.

"If a human identifies as anything other than a man/woman, please seek services at a local pet groomer," the Studio 8 Hair Lab in Traverse City, Michigan, said in a now-deleted Facebook post, The Kansas City Star reported. "You are not welcome at this salon. Period."

And in the UK people have been refused bank accounts for not  embracing this wokism, some what more inconvenient than being refused a haircut!

People with traditional values can be criticised, vilified. and insulted at will (Righwing extremists , Nazi's etc) for simply stating a scientific fact and not indulging the ridiculous fantasies of a tiny but very vocal minority

And it is a tiny majority, how many of the angry protesting rainbow warriors that took to the streets were actually "trans people" ?  very very few. the vast majority of them being professional ( but unemployed) whingers and "activists" just looking for trouble, the very same people that took to the streets burning shops and cars in their support for "black lives matter" and then subsequently glued themselves to the roads in their protests at climate change. The very same people who were throwing statues in to the sea in protest at "the slave trade" which ended 100's of years ago

Then there is the issue of exposing children to this rubbish, some even advocating gender reassignment procedures to kids who are not even considered  old enough to get a tattoo, the only brainwashing previously sanctioned for kids was religion. and that is bad enough, young minds are easily confused, and should not be polluted with matters of this nature, It is just wrong, to attempt to involve young kids in matters of a sexual nature. and would be  illegal if the subject matter was   traditional  sexual practices, 

A genuine headcount of "men with tits" would reveal the true number of members of this tiny minority,, I agree that they should be allowed all the normal freedoms, but they should never be allowed to corrupt the minds of those too innocent to question the rhetoric, 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

No, it depends on how they (just as hetero people) conduct themselves, my cousin is gay and has been living with his partner for 30 years, I wouldn't call him depraved. I was referring to the extremes in ancient Greece and Rome (and in some modern day scenarios) as examples. Inclusiveness doesn't exist, people walk around the subject on egg shells in fear of saying the wrong thing, fear of hypocritical finder pointing, that is repression by the vociferous minority and the cowed majority goes along with it. Fear of expressing an opinion is apparent on many subjects in everyday life......'I'm not racist but....'  'I'm not homophobic but....'  'I think we should / shouldn't help refugees but......'   'I didn't agree with sending troops to Iraq but.....'  'Muslims aren't a danger in our society but......'  for gods sake if you are going to express an opinion stand up and be counted or keep quiet, this fear of cancel culture is sickening.  "You can't say that!",  "Yes I can, I just said it"

And don't forget the strange practice of adding a rainbow flag to the logo's of large companies and even banks, All terrified of being screamed at or boycotted.  That virtue signalling rubbish didn't go down too well for "bud light" though did it?  serves them right

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

In my opinion it is an acceptable compromise, they do not accept "he or him" which apparently is their human right,  and I do not accept "she or her" which I consider to be my human right. "It or that" is gender neutral and is the most appropriate pronoun I can think of.    

Think harder.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ICU Kid said:

IMHO 'woke culture' was dreamed up and promoted by the 'elites' (the round table groups etc.) to get the proles arguing about definitions whilst the west/western culture is dismantled, destroyed and replaced.

IMHO you are absolutely correct, add climate change  to that agenda too,

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ICU Kid said:

Fun fact: The word 'woman' comes from 'womb-man' shortened to 'woman'.

So an infertile woman is not a woman?

Sounds like a lot of code there.

Replaced by who?

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

Having a gay relative does not necessarily mean a person isn't homophobic.

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So an infertile woman is not a woman?

Sounds like a lot of code there.

Replaced by who?

An infertile woman is , of course still a woman and an infertile man is still a man, that includes castrated males.

As for "replaced by who" that has not yet been revealed to the masses but personally I suspect the WEF will be involved 

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

An infertile woman is , of course still a woman and an infertile man is still a man, that includes castrated males.

As for "replaced by who" that has not yet been revealed to the masses but personally I suspect the WEF will be involved 

I'd prefer that the person I addressed answer. His rhetoric sounded disturbingly close to the tiki torch marchers in Charlottesville 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

And don't forget the strange practice of adding a rainbow flag to the logo's of large companies and even banks, All terrified of being screamed at or boycotted.  That virtue signalling rubbish didn't go down too well for "bud light" though did it?  serves them right

During Pride month.

You invent their motivation. 

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

And in the UK people have been refused bank accounts for not  embracing this wokism, some what more inconvenient than being refused a haircut!

People with traditional values can be criticised, vilified. and insulted at will (Righwing extremists , Nazi's etc) for simply stating a scientific fact and not indulging the ridiculous fantasies of a tiny but very vocal minority

And it is a tiny majority, how many of the angry protesting rainbow warriors that took to the streets were actually "trans people" ?  very very few. the vast majority of them being professional ( but unemployed) whingers and "activists" just looking for trouble, the very same people that took to the streets burning shops and cars in their support for "black lives matter" and then subsequently glued themselves to the roads in their protests at climate change. The very same people who were throwing statues in to the sea in protest at "the slave trade" which ended 100's of years ago

Then there is the issue of exposing children to this rubbish, some even advocating gender reassignment procedures to kids who are not even considered  old enough to get a tattoo, the only brainwashing previously sanctioned for kids was religion. and that is bad enough, young minds are easily confused, and should not be polluted with matters of this nature, It is just wrong, to attempt to involve young kids in matters of a sexual nature. and would be  illegal if the subject matter was   traditional  sexual practices, 

A genuine headcount of "men with tits" would reveal the true number of members of this tiny minority,, I agree that they should be allowed all the normal freedoms, but they should never be allowed to corrupt the minds of those too innocent to question the rhetoric, 

You seem to be painting yourself and fellow anti trans activists as victims. That's hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You seem to be painting yourself and fellow anti trans activists as victims. That's hilarious.

II am not an "anti trans activist" and neither am I claiming to be a victim.  Just stating a few facts. The only thing that is hilarious is a few men claiming to be women and their  sympathisers demanding that the rest of society indulges them. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

During Pride month.

You invent their motivation. 

Ok what is or was their motivation for their displaying of rainbow flags, especially during just one month,?  it is nothing other than virtue signalling, if they really "cared" the rainbows would be a permanent feature. and  they are not, 

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Are you sure its not "disgusting" as you stated in a previous post. 

• Thanks 1