Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is it your position that trans women should not be allowed to participate in women's sports competitions? 

Have 1 competition. Men vs women. Women don't deserve special treatment. 

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Separate topic.

Dude brought it up, not me.

Getting back on topic, you've claimed the winner is being abused, yet you are unable to support the claim. 

Again, how is the winner being abused? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Dude brought it up, not me.

Getting back on topic, you've claimed the winner is being abused, yet you are unable to support the claim. 

Again, how is the winner being abused? 

How much money did the fake winner get?

16 minutes ago, bignok said:

Male and fake. The runner up is way more pretty.

Not fake. She was alllowed to enter and she won.

Pretty is subjective.

Also pageant judging is based on multiple factors, not only looks.

Why do you insist on insulting this totally innocent transgender woman?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Is it your position that trans women should not be allowed to participate in women's sports competitions? 

Difficult to give a black and white answer. If they've gone through male puberty then it is likely they will have an advantage in many sports because of a larger frame. Basketball would be a good example where this would give an unfair advantage, but many other sports too.

10 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

In their head!

It's pretty obnoxious (and scary from a historical perspective) to be telling an entire identity class group of people that the don't even exist! It's one thing oppressing them with laws, but it's another level to attempt to completely erase them. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's pretty obnoxious (and scary from a historical perspective) to be telling an entire identity class group of people that the don't even exist! It's one thing oppressing them with laws, but it's another level to attempt to completely erase them. 

I wish they would erase their antics to get noticed!

They, and you, do themselves more harm than good by making so much noise about nothing that is important to the rest of the straight world!

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I wish they would erase their antics to get noticed!

They, and you, do themselves more harm than good by making so much noise about nothing that is important to the rest of the straight world!

Antics as in being visible in the world. Do you even realize how BIGOTED your POV is? 

This winner wouldn't have entered if she wasn't allowed to. 

I would have no problem if such pageants didn't allow trans women but the fact remains this one DOES. 

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

My POV is not bigoted.

If you do not come under this definition of bigoted please explain in words of one syllable!

big·ot·ed
[ˈbɪɡətɪd]

ADJECTIVE
  1. obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:

Just watched a short vid on YT. In the discussion a guy asked a trans "Can only women give birth?"

The answer was "No."

When asked to explain, she/he said that a woman who trans to a man can have a baby. "He is not a man then, but a woman." Came the reply.

"No!" she/he replied "You are wrong, he is a man."

Can't argue with that!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Just watched a short vid on YT. In the discussion a guy asked a trans "Can only women give birth?"

The answer was "No."

When asked to explain, she/he said that a woman who trans to a man can have a baby. "He is not a man then, but a woman." Came the reply.

"No!" she/he replied "You are wrong, he is a man."

Can't argue with that!

Why is this so hard? A trans man with a womb and fertile can give birth. It amazes me that supposedly educated fully grown adults can't grasp concepts that are a bit beyond the SIMPLEST. How do people survive as adults without the ability to grasp anything more complicated than the SIMPLEST concepts? 

Perhaps to such people grasping more complicated concepts is woke. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Why is this so hard? A trans man with a womb and fertile can give birth. It amazes me that supposedly educated fully grown adults can't grasp concepts that are a bit beyond the SIMPLEST. How do people survive as adults without the ability to grasp anything more complicated than the SIMPLEST concepts? 

Dear me!

'''SIMPLEST concepts?"' It all seems so convoluted to me. And yet it is so simple. If a human can give birth; she is a woman. Can't argue with that.

But!! I do accept that a human can be a man, and a woman, at the same time. There is a special name for these people. These are not the people we are talking about though.

• Like 1