Grandmother’s shocking find: Hidden stash of unwashed dishes in granddaughter’s rooms sparks online debate

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

When the grandmother voiced the need to seek professional cleaning help, the granddaughter replied in agreement, repeating “True, true, true.”

And that's why the granddaughter did this in the first place.

And grandmother continues pandering to her.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What did the girl's parents think? Oh, another case  of them not wanting to raise their own child, just having her as an insurance policy for their old age? Happens far too often, with the grandparent having enough problems dealing with themself as they get old, let alone handling a child. How old was this girl anyway? Strange that isn't mentioned. Five, 10, 15, 20?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

stumbled upon a pile of unwashed dinner dishes in her granddaughter’s room

I had this gf, she relocated to Eckamai because she started a new job in Bangkok.

I asked her to send me a photo of her room, she made no effort to tidy up the room before she took the photo that she sent me.

OMG, empty coke and water bottles, food wrappers all scattered around the room. 

So who is doing the cooking? If I was granny I'd hide or get rid of  all "Household tableware" and buy some paper plates, of which the granddaughter would have no access too, get a rat or two and chuck 'em in her room.  :whistling:

Edited by brianthainess

Our relatives recently had a top class kitchen added to their Sansiri house in Bkk, all the mod cons. Often go round to see not only the sink filled up with pots but bowls out front with dirty crockery and pans as well, they live like they are still in the village. This is not unusual. 

• Sad 1