Thailand ranked among the 10 best countries for expats

webfact

image.jpeg

Annual survey reveals Thailand is growing in popularity with expats

Thailand has been ranked among the top 10 places for expats to live, according to the annual Expat Insider Survey carried out by InterNations.

The latest rankings see Thailand move up to 6th place from 8th place in 2022 and 14th place in 2021.

Each year, InterNations, a global community for people who live and work abroad, conducts its Expat Insider survey.

Now in its tenth year, the survey quizzes over 12,000 expats to generate a ranking of 53 countries across the world. It analyzes factors such as quality of life, ease of settling in, personal finance, and more.

By Jonathan Fairfield

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/thailand-news/thailand-ranked-among-the-10-best-countries-for-expats/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2023-07-13

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Not after today it wont be.

why? Is MFP more anti-farang than the other parties? PTP was always hostile but that never improved since Thaksin.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

How do you come up with that? This was a poll of 12,000 people world-wide. Is this just a swipe at Americans?

Read the article. Mostly Americans, Brits, Aussies. Mexico is next door to USA. 

According to the survey data, expats in Thailand are typically male with an average age of 53.7 years old. The top nationalities of expats in Thailand who responded to the survey were British, US American, and Australian.

3 hours ago, Deserted said:

The government should do a lot more for ex-pats than it does. Overhaul the visa system for a start and modernize it.

Would be enough if the government would do a lot less against ex-pats. The Visa could be made a lot better in a 1 hour brainstorming meeting....there is so many obvious things.

7 hours ago, koolkarl said:

That article forgot to mention that the air in Thailand is so toxic most of the year that you need a gas mask.

I think it is you that forgot to read the article.

" The environment and climate in Thailand also pose concerns, with only 35% of respondents happy with the air quality "

On 7/13/2023 at 1:58 PM, John Drake said:

Back when I had a Facebook account, I used to see Internations advertisements all the time. I cannot imagine a group of people who I would want to avoid more than these guys. Hipsters clinking white wine glasses.

From the sad emoji, I can guess that there is at least one Internations member out there. Neck beard and craft beer at the ready, although a few years on, I bet he can no longer fit into his skinny jeans.