Chainsaw link found in German businessman murder, family receives 1.25 million baht from stolen funds

webfact

11 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

I think German murderers would know this and would go for quality murder accessories but not sure about the Pakistani villain.

yes ... the Pakistani would be looking for Histar or Sunmoon brand names which Thailand doesn't have,  and obviously the Germans would have told him to see it there's a Bosch around.

The Makita being a murder accessory would perform adequately ....  

my concern would be that the salesman / kid would ask the Pakistani guy what he'd cutting up with the chainsaw to offer the right brand ...

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

I think German murderers would know this and would go for quality murder accessories but not sure about the Pakistani villain.

Anyone whos you buy good brand. Stihl, Makita, Honda are top brands.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A chainsaw seems a bit OTT for the job.

I would think that a good sharp butchers knife would cut through the flesh and ligaments at each major joint (13 pieces, so ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders and neck) then the joints could be easily prised apart.

Silent and less messy than a chainsaw.

I agree chickenslegs.

A good butchers knife to separate my chickenlegs from thighs.

Edited by Cricky

13 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A chainsaw seems a bit OTT for the job.

I would think that a good sharp butchers knife would cut through the flesh and ligaments at each major joint (13 pieces, so ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders and neck) then the joints could be easily prised apart.

Silent and less messy than a chainsaw.

Wood chipper in a rice field, quick effective and efficient. 

2 hours ago, novacova said:

Wood chipper in a rice field, quick effective and efficient. 

Used to know a fella who got mixed up in a bad crowd..... drug deal gone wrong or something, he got fed into a wood chipper feet first.

Allegedly he was awake !!

I know we have talked quite a bit in detail of the chainsaw used,  but in all honesty how many on here could actually do the job,  if a dead person is on the table with his skull smashed in,  how many here could actually do the dismembering without being sick ? or even do it   ......  

I can shoot a sick horse, I can slice a sheeps throat, I can stab a cow with a broken back,  but I couldn't do this job.  The only possible way I could do it was if the dead person on the table had lied & cheated me out of alot of money and they were nothing but a thief,  then I feel anger and want revenge.

I would be able to start the chainsaw after 6 bottle and in that scenario .     Could you stomach the job     ??

Edited by steven100

Everything is going cordless. Criminals love these cordless tools.  Everything from dismemberment to stealing catalytic converters. Mentioning a Pakistani Thai citizen seems a little racist and discriminating. Pakistan has some skilled machinists. They can make a gun out of an old crankshaft.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2023 at 2:46 PM, steven100 said:

If it's a Makita authentic then it's a reliable solid brand.  The cheap Chinese brands just don't cut it,  the batteries fail after some use. 

Reminiscent of the film "Pain and Gain".

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

The older models were so-so, the newer 18+ models are decent, and cordless.

After using proper machines Id never use Ryobi, just junk. The difference between a Honda mower/Stihl hedger or chainsaw vs Ryobi is large.