RFK Jr. accused of antisemitism, racism after remarks about COVID, Ashkenazi Jews

Social Media

4 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Funny how Biden is hailed but this guy is put down. Why is Biden's comments on blacks never an issue ? 

February 2007: Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean”

Oh please.

Serving as Obama's VP for 8 years would tend to mitigate any such gaffes.

It's funny not ha ha that the most enthusiastic promoters of RFK Jr. are not democrats.

On 7/17/2023 at 3:41 PM, ozimoron said:

You think anti-semitic and racist remarks should be protected as free speech?

oh jeez.. to his remarks..semites are a language group not a race..ashkenazi arent semites as they come from an area of far east europe and not native semitic.. palestinians on the other hand are semites and so are a few others in that area..knowing that where is the race remark??

11 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

oh jeez.. to his remarks..semites are a language group not a race..ashkenazi arent semites as they come from an area of far east europe and not native semitic.. palestinians on the other hand are semites and so are a few others in that area..knowing that where is the race remark??

The above post is 

garbage.

The definition of antisemitic refers only to Jews. Look it up. 

The theory of the European conversion cited above has been debunked. 

Not that it really matters if it was true.

Genetically Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi, Palestinian Arabs, and Italians all have middle eastern markers.

Of course RFK Jr is running for US president and talking total BS about Ashkenazi Jews. Most American Jews are indeed Ashkenazi. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The above post is 

garbage.

The definition of antisemitic refers only to Jews. Look it up. 

The theory of the European conversion cited above has been debunked. 

Not that it really matters if it was true.

Genetically Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi, Palestinian Arabs, and Italians all have middle eastern markers.

Of course RFK Jr is running for US president and talking total BS about Ashkenazi Jews. Most American Jews are indeed Ashkenazi. 

referring to RFK J remarks and your answer to my post

if you want to believe that..be my guest.. facts are facts dough

hey u looked on wikipedia.. must be true then..ahahahaahahahaha there is NO debate that semites are a language group ..none

p.s. debunked? really? so how come jews living in america or poland etc looking caucasian? and not middle eastern? anyhow there is nothing one can do to make the blind see..

good luck

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semites

Edited by Zapitapi
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

See, the word games begin. US lab vs US funded lab. Pleaseeee.

Your correct, you have begun the word games in order to avoid admitting you posted nonsense.  You are now retreating from your claim of "US labs in Ukraine".  Being one of many countries and organizations funding research in Ukraine does not make the labs US property.  I think even you understand that, but you won't admit it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Your correct, you have begun the word games in order to avoid admitting you posted nonsense.  You are now retreating from your claim of "US labs in Ukraine".  Being one of many countries and organizations funding research in Ukraine does not make the labs US property.  I think even you understand that, but you won't admit it.

So to say there are US funded labs is correct, thank you. I hope my new avatar doesn't  offend. 

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

hey u looked on wikipedia.. must be true then..ahahahaahahahaha there is NO debate that semites are a language group ..none

p.s. debunked? really? so how come jews living in america or poland etc looking caucasian? and not middle eastern? anyhow there is nothing one can do to make the blind see..

good luck

The topic title uses the word "antisemitism", not Semites. 

anti-Semitism

noun

an·ti-Sem·i·tism
ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm,
ˌan-ˌtī- 

variants or less commonly antisemitism
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group   https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-Semitism
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

good luck

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-Semitic

https://forward.com/opinion/382967/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-khazars-heres-the-proof/

Back at you ...

anyhow there is nothing one can do to make the blind see..

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

So to say there are US funded labs is correct, thank you. I hope my new avatar doesn't  offend. 

I sometimes give money to charities.  That does not mean I own or control those charities.  Neither is it correct to post that there are "US labs in Ukraine".  Not unless you can show proof that there are labs owned and controlled by the US in Ukraine.

Of course you will continue with your word games rather than admit you are wrong.

23 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

good luck

You are quite correct: in linguistics, the Semitic languages are one branch comprising Hebrew, Arabic, Amharic, and many others. No argument on that.

In plain English, though, the word “anti-Semitism” means hostility to or hatred of Jews as a group. No amount of semantic trickery on your part can dilute the actual meaning of the word.

As for the origins of Ashkenazi Jews, there was a theory floating around that they descended from the Khazars, a proto-Turkic people whose leaders adopted Judaism and whose Asian khanate was absorbed by the expanding Russian state. As one poster here commented, though, that theory has been debunked by genetic testing.

16 minutes ago, heybruce said:

The topic title uses the word "antisemitism", not Semites. 

anti-Semitism

noun

an·ti-Sem·i·tism
ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm,
ˌan-ˌtī- 

variants or less commonly antisemitism
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group   https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-Semitism

pure logic isnt it.. so if semites are a language group ..then being anti-semitic/semitism means................? it means being agains a language group

but please you and the ones alike lets just rather not use logic anymore and pretend that 2=2=5.. 

Edited by Zapitapi
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I sometimes give money to charities.  That does not mean I own or control those charities.  Neither is it correct to post that there are "US labs in Ukraine".  Not unless you can show proof that there are labs owned and controlled by the US in Ukraine.

Of course you will continue with your word games rather than admit you are wrong.

rfk refers to the labs maybe he knows something we dont..anyhow the sad truth is that neither you nor anyone else here will be able to confirm or deny if those labs are funded or even owned by the US

if you trust your media then the answer is clear..all is conspiracy and probably far right talking points.. the good old media with its stellar history of telling the truth:)

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

rfk refers to the labs maybe he knows something we dont..anyhow the sad truth is that neither you nor anyone else here will be able to confirm or deny if those labs are funded or even owned by the US

if you trust your media then the answer is clear..all is conspiracy and probably far right talking points.. the good old media with its stellar history of telling the truth:)

Are you attempting to insinuate that those labs had anything to do with making biological weapons? If so, put up some evidence.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, bignok said:

That's a shocker:

Eric Clapton's Covid vaccine conspiracies mark a sad final act
Bigotry and ignorance, in the age of the internet, have a way of catching up with you. And Clapton’s racism and conspiracy theories can no longer be ignored.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/eric-clapton-s-covid-vaccine-conspiracies-mark-sad-final-act-ncna1281619

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Are you attempting to insinuate that those labs had anything to do with making biological weapons? If so, put up some evidence.

did u read the firs sentence??? let me paste again here for u: anyhow the sad truth is that neither you nor anyone else here will be able to confirm or deny if those labs are funded or even owned by the US

that means that neither u or me can come up with evidence either way!

• Like 1

Just now, Zapitapi said:

did u read the firs sentence??? let me paste again here for u: anyhow the sad truth is that neither you nor anyone else here will be able to confirm or deny if those labs are funded or even owned by the US

that means that neither u or me can come up with evidence either way!

Yes or no would be good.

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

That's a shocker:

Bigotry and ignorance, in the age of the internet, have a way of catching up with you. And Clapton’s racism and conspiracy theories can no longer be ignored.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/eric-clapton-s-covid-vaccine-conspiracies-mark-sad-final-act-ncna1281619

When he was photographed a few years ago with Texas governor Greg Abbott, all smiles, backstage at a concert in Austin, that did it for me. I didn’t burn my Clapton records, but I’ll never listen to them again.

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

That's a shocker:

u do see that ur link states "opinion"?? right

• Love It 1