RFK Jr. accused of antisemitism, racism after remarks about COVID, Ashkenazi Jews

Social Media

19 hours ago, Zapitapi said:

pure logic isnt it.. so if semites are a language group ..then being anti-semitic/semitism means................? it means being agains a language group

but please you and the ones alike lets just rather not use logic anymore and pretend that 2=2=5.. 

Language is not mathematics. Language use and the meanings of words do not follow the rules of logic.

Also, the meanings of words change over time and words can even end up meaning pretty much the opposite of what they once did. (The word "nice" for example used to mean silly, simple or foolish). It's perhaps not logical that this should happen, but it does.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

It was a question not an accusation. 

It was a TROLL question and you know it.

I try to not waste my time talking to members who have shown a pattern of being disingenuous, so thus I take my leave from further communication. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It was a TROLL question and you know it.

I try to not waste my time talking to members who have shown a pattern of being disingenuous, so thus I take my leave from further communication. 

You said that Russia Russia thing was a trumpist thing! But it didn't stop you from using it in relation to RFK. Rather than just saying RFK was antisemitic and leaving it at that. 

It might have been a bit cheeky, but no way can you say it was trolling. But carry on conflate it as much as you like. 

bye bye.

On 7/19/2023 at 8:47 AM, bamnutsak said:

I strongly support RFK Jr's right to share his opinions on any subject. 

More RFK Jr., every day.

Good Luck because you will need it! LOL

A Study In Contrasts: Fox News Spotlights Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Congressional Testimony, While CNN And MSNBC Proceed With Caution – Analysis

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/study-contrasts-fox-news-spotlights-213005120.html

44 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

The Democrats gets the star for the most loony party of the year. RFK Jr is your only hope in turning your party around, JFK who was loved by most, would support RFK Jr and not the progressive left if he was still alive.

I strongly doubt that assertion I think JFK would have this guy committed he certainly wouldn’t stand for that loon tarnishing the family name

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tug said:

I strongly doubt that assertion I think JFK would have this guy committed he certainly wouldn’t stand for that loon tarnishing the family name

His sister certainly feels he's tarnishing the family name:

Kerry Kennedy rebukes brother RFK Jr. after he linked Covid-19 and Jewish people

"I strongly condemn my brother’s deplorable and untruthful remarks last week about Covid being engineered for ethnic targeting," Kerry Kennedy said in a statement released by the nonprofit group Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, where she is president.

"His statements do not represent what I believe or what Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights stand for, with our 50+-year track record of protecting rights and standing against racism and all forms of discrimination," she added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/kerry-kennedy-rebukes-brother-rfk-jr-linked-covid-19-jewish-people-rcna94718

• Like 2

On 7/17/2023 at 9:22 AM, Social Media said:

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,”

Then why say it?  Just because (if true) they happen to react differently to it, doesn't mean it was targeted.