What was your wife/girlfriend's employment when you first met her? And what is she doing now?

Goat

45 minutes ago, bignok said:

It's pretty funny how naive you are about women. Oh well have a nice day.

He admits he found his Thai long time girlfriend in a bar.

Of course he is naive. 

They are the ones the smarter bargirls latch on to.

16 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Yeah, but you're sleeping around with a bunch of girls who are looking for relationships and then dumping them. 

It has more integrity to head for the bars than what you're doing. 

I hear that narrative from a lot of mongers.

I couldnt disagree more.

Exploiting women in poverty who dont want to be there is abhorrent. Plus they are likely infected with STDs. Plus they are mostly annoyingly dumb.

i am now north of 50. I have never been married. When it comes up why i am not, I tell them I think it is a bad idea. As long as I manage their expectations there is no harm. Some have been a bit shocked by my honesty and have pulled plug as a result. Some accept it and are happy to have a casual relationship. And some do have a crack and changing me.

A foreign sex tourist preaching about ethics. Sad thing is you actually believe it.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Super hot means 10. Fairly rare.

Yeah, to be a 10 you need to be a 9, but with a big set of naturals. 

Without the rack, they can only ever be a 9.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Yeah, to be a 10 you need to be a 9, but with a big set of naturals. 

Without the rack, they can only ever be a 9.

Fair enough. Bangkok would have plenty of 8s and 9s. Khon Kaen does as well. Chiang Mai a few but not as many as I thought. Nakhon Si Thammarat has a few. Saw none in Hat Yai.

12 hours ago, ibjoe said:

Seems like Thai labor laws are non-existent?

Not really. They have some quite favorable laws to the employee, especially with the bigger companies.

A hell of a lot of paid sick leave, hospital cover, and "business days" to sort out stuff that are not included in public holidays. And they are quite hard to sack without a valid reason.

9 hours ago, pomchop said:

Why is it that so many men want to constantly brag about how many gals they have done but then want a gal who is practically a virgin or at least wants her to tell him that she isn't "that kind of girl".

What are you, a feminist?

I would only marry a virgin. I dont want second hand for marriage. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Sex is best when both players know the ropes, know their own bodies, and more importantly, understand the bodies of their partners.

With the virgins and inexperienced they are shy to say no to things that more experienced will have already learned she doesnt want and the confidence to say no to.

Inexperienced are more pliable.

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

I assume the purpose of this thread was to ferret out responses from men who married bargirls,

Only in Thailand would anyone think that.

It is a pretty standard question in the real world.

Blokes from richer countries exploiting poorer women. Some think it is acceptable.

The most interesting answers in this thread have been from the blokes who didnt fall in that cave.

38 minutes ago, Goat said:

Blokes from richer countries exploiting poorer women. Some think it is acceptable.

The most interesting answers in this thread have been from the blokes who didnt fall in that cave.

It makes a change from being exploited by Western family law.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You are just annoying the Islam faith, the men who will receive 72 virgins in the hadith corpos 

In my opinion, 72 virgins is a punishment, not a reward.

Perhaps that explains why I'm agnostic.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

Er, 1000 penises inside her.

Nah thanks.

I guess if you think the majority of them satisfied her more than you, your comment is understandable. I guess I'm just more confident in my manhood.

I'm not a virgin, having lost that moniker at age 15. If I expected that from a potential spouse, the moniker I would pick up is hypocrite. If I dallied with women with whom I have no intention of getting serious, I'm 'exploiting' them at least as much as someone who contracts for the services of a woman working an agogo.

I really don't see you occupying any higher moral ground.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Thai women are just too lovely, and for better or worse, a good many have chosen to offer their pleasures for a fee. The man who can avoid the temptation is either more under control than me, has low testosterone, or is simply lying.

......... or broke!

2 hours ago, Goat said:

What are you, a feminist?

I would only marry a virgin. I dont want second hand for marriage. 

........ or want one that knows how small it is.

One of my pals banged a friend of my wife, he was a big guy.

After she was wiggling her little finger, shouting Thai size, and they were all screaming with laughter.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Goat said:

Come on girls. Harden up.

That is rediculous.

So you are saying I should unblock them and cater to their childish behavior????  pass....

i dont need to harden up..i smartened up......the site employs the ignore function--I applied it

thanks for calling us girls as well...i see why you enjoy them......your next on my list

5 hours ago, Goat said:

GOAT....maybe in your own mind.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

or want one that knows how small it is.

Seems to be a bit of an obsession on this thread about penis size, from you, Big Bird and Laccessit.

Reminds me of a woman I dated last month.

We had been out a couple of times and ended up eating in a Subway when foot long came up and I promised i would give her my 12 inches.

Her initial fear turned to lust and we headed straight to my place after finishing my Subway meatball.

After we made wild passionate love for about two minutes i orgasmed, impressing her with my near full liter load.

After cleaning herself up, she turned to me and said "Goat, that was awesome. But what about the 12 inches"

I replied "Dont worry my love, no rush, we still have two more times to get there"

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I guess if you think the majority of them satisfied her more than you, your comment is understandable.

I suppose you are talking about the elusive female orgasm??

Trust me mate, it is a myth. I have slept with hundreds of women and none have ever had an orgasm.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

I suppose you are talking about the elusive female orgasm??

Trust me mate, it is a myth. I have slept with hundreds of women and none have ever had an orgasm.

Oh dear, in which case, they were all never seen again..........:goof:

Seems you have missed out on a lot, not being married.........????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1