Tragic twist: Aussie teen’s suspicious death in Thailand fuels family’s heartfelt repatriation quest

webfact

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What is "unexplained and suspicious" about this death?

The heartbroken family of a loving, larger-than-life Australian teenager is currently engaged in a poignant mission to repatriate his body after his suspicious death in Thailand.

Quote from the OP and content from the OP

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

The heartbroken family of a loving, larger-than-life Australian teenager is currently engaged in a poignant mission to repatriate his body after his suspicious death in Thailand.

Quote from the OP and content from the OP

Repeating the op saying 'suspicious' doesn't explain why it is suspicious.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Repeating the op saying 'suspicious' doesn't explain why it is suspicious.

And not repeating it doesn't mean it's not - suspicious. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

the family is still seeking more information about the events leading to Talbot’s death.

Regretably, probably not from the local Koh Tao police or Governing "mafia". CCTV and possible DNA evidence now missing??? No autopsy report mentioned.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Caldera said:

RIP, very saddening. 

Koh Tao in the spotlight again. Whatever the truth may be, there's definitely something sinister about the place. 

Murders and suicides all over. Maybe some are suss but not all are.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I think i'm right in saying that a second autopsy can be carried out as a matter of urgency on request in Thailand at a selected hospital of your choice providing you pay the costs.

Now if you had any doubt regarding the accuracy of the first autopsy surely one would want a second opinion.

Just sayin like......

Yes I believe you can, but the first one will be done at the police forensic dept. in BKK AFAIK

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

Regretably, probably not from the local Koh Tao police or Governing "mafia". CCTV and possible DNA evidence now missing??? No autopsy report mentioned.

Maybe family want the cash to keep coming IMO. For example if he died from self abuse to much booze then sympathy for the GF page may stop. Just pointing out possibilities.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Authorities first have to talk to the head man and formulate an excuse for this young lads death. Most likely an Accident but they need to make it believable like Carbon Monoxide poisoning. A quick autopsy to let you think its been looked into and hey were smelling like roses again case closed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Maybe family want the cash to keep coming IMO. For example if he died from self abuse to much booze then sympathy for the GF page may stop. Just pointing out possibilities.

yes I thought of that Brian, however it's unlikely that happened as they can't suppress all the news channels and media,  hence I doubt that's what is happening.    My guess is as I mentioned ... someone has to make sure their stories align and on the same page.  just saying.   

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

yes I thought of that Brian, however it's unlikely that happened as they can't suppress all the news channels and media,  hence I doubt that's what is happening.    My guess is as I mentioned ... someone has to make sure their stories align and on the same page.  just saying.   

Well someone is suppressing something steve, to get a death cert. an autopsy would be required, and his Embassy would/should know how he died.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Doesn't seem like we have the same eerie mystery and ominous sense of danger when someone mentions Koh Chang or Samet though do we?

Do they never think Oh "why are they mostly young" we never hear anyone over 50 Accidentally dying on Death Island.

8 hours ago, Scouse123 said:
10 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What is "unexplained and suspicious" about this death?

Just because they say they think it is suspicious when they know nothing about the circumstances doesn't mean that it is...they're scrounging money, remember!   Their opinion from Australia is irrelevant until the investigation into his death has been completed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Artisi said:

This is Thailand-you want a nice pretty death certificate, no problem - my friend Somchai can arrange that quite cheaply. 

Stupid remark, i may also point out the death  has to be recorded at the Amphur where he lived before any cremation/burial can take place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Stupid remark, i may also point out the death  has to be recorded at the Amphur where he lived before any cremation/burial can take place.

Oh dear! Did you miss something along the way, I'll add a ???????????? or 2 next time so you don't miss the sarcasm. ????????????

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm still waiting for anyone to be specific about "all these unexplained deaths".

Do your own research, it will help fill in your day. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1