Thailand rattled as TikTok unveils woman shot over motorcycle noise, assailant released on bail

snoop1130

สกรีนช็อต-2023-07-19-142408.jpg

A shocking revelation has caused widespread concern, as a Thai TikTok user shared her mother‘s harrowing experience of being shot by a neighbour, who was allegedly agitated by the noise of her motorcycle. The incident, which resulted in serious injuries to the victim, prompted a barrage of outcry in the online community.

In a video posted on Monday, a TikTok user called @palployyyy detailed the horrifying experience when her mother was shot three times by a male neighbour, leaving her with severe arm and leg injuries. According to the assailant, the incident started with him being irritated by the sound of the motorcycle.

What’s more alarming is that the perpetrator showed no remorse or apologies for causing harm, and was even heard asking…

“Do you want another shot?”

By Nattapong Westwood

Caption: Picture courtesy of @palployyyy TikTok

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/thailand-rattled-as-tiktok-unveils-woman-shot-over-motorcycle-noise-assailant-released-on-bail

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-19

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, alien365 said:

One of my biggest hates in this country is the awful noise made my modified exhausts . I just don't get how the riders see it as being a good noise. Everyone they drive past curses them, while they ride with pride thinking they are being cool. Now I don't know what bike she had, or how bad the noise was, but I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. Living next door to one of these cretins would force me to move. The Thai's who own their houses don't necessarily have that freedom to do so.

What with shaving a bit of foam off the seat, and putting on skinny wheels, I think adding a noisy exhaust is all about gaining a fraction more horsepower.  Gotta impress the girls.

9 hours ago, alien365 said:

One of my biggest hates in this country is the awful noise made my modified exhausts . I just don't get how the riders see it as being a good noise. Everyone they drive past curses them, while they ride with pride thinking they are being cool. Now I don't know what bike she had, or how bad the noise was, but I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. Living next door to one of these cretins would force me to move. The Thai's who own their houses don't necessarily have that freedom to do so.

Nowhere in the post were 'modified exhausts mentioned Sherlock.

What incredible skills of deduction would bring you to mention it.......or just supposition?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

Nowhere in the post were 'modified exhausts mentioned Sherlock.

What incredible skills of deduction would bring you to mention it.......or just supposition?

Erm, it said motorcycle noise. My post is relevant to motorbike noise. I also said I did not know the circumstance regarding her bike and the noise produced.

In contrast you add nothing relevant to the thread whatsoever, so get off your high horse Moriarty. 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Bazerino said:

Where I live, most mornings people with either modified or just broken exhaust roll down the road as to not to wake there neighbors & bump start it outside where I live waking me up!

Nah, my Mrs does that, she is just cheap and saving fuel!

Put a speed bump in!

• Haha 1