One Key Statement 'Conclusively' Proves Trump's 'Corrupt Intent': Kirschner

Social Media

image.png

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner revealed the one statement that "conclusively" proves former President Donald Trump's "corrupt intent" in the January 6 probe during an MSNBC interview on Saturday morning.

On Tuesday, Trump said he received a letter from the Department of Justice (DOJ) stating that he is a target of the investigation into the January 6, 2021, riot at the United States Capitol building that saw a mob of his supporters—allegedly motivated by his unfounded election fraud claims—violently protest in a failed effort to block Joe Biden's Electoral College victory. Trump said he anticipates that he will be indicted, with legal experts adding that an indictment could be handed down in the coming weeks. The former president, meanwhile, has declared his innocence in the case.

Kirschner, a legal analyst who frequently vocalizes criticisms of the former president, weighed in on the DOJ's probe during an appearance on MSNBC's The Katie Phang Show.

Full Story and Video

newsweek.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He should but he won't and that's a shame. If it was a normal citizen he would. So Trump gets a special break yet again. 

Nothing like good old double standards.

I think that if it were President Biden that is what the Trump supporters on TVF would be shouting to high heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m a big fan of Kirschner.

Justice Matters!

I don’t think Jarod will be a witness against trump he’s in to deep he of all people know how soulless trump is he knows trump will take him and ivanka down with him if he snitches 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tug said:

I don’t think Jarod will be a witness against trump he’s in to deep he of all people know how soulless trump is he knows trump will take him and ivanka down with him if he snitches 

Jared's last name is Kushner. The person in question is Glenn Kirschner.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Jack Smith put Kushner in front of the Grand Jury for a reason, and not one in favor of Trump.

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Jack Smith put Kushner in front of the Grand Jury for a reason, and not one in favor of Trump.

On top of it, Jared is likely a coward with no loyalty (as his father in law). He saw his father (Kushner) jailed for two years and is surely not willing to enjoy the same fate just to save Trump.

• Like 1