Hunter Biden: Plea deal for president's son collapses in dramatic court hearing

Social Media

49 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"The impeachment will be over the depth of Joe Biden's involvement in the influence peddling and bribery schemes."

They have been looking for evidence for years and come up empty.  What makes you think that's about to change?

There should be even more evidence when Hunter's business partner testifies to congress on monday. But those with a closed mind won't believe it anyways.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12332407/Hunters-friend-Devon-Archer-reschedules-date-House-Oversight-committee-FOURTH-time-subpoena-prepares-dish-longtime-partner-powerful-father-speakerphone-impress-clients.html

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Trippy said:

There should be even more evidence when Hunter's business partner testifies to congress on monday. But those with a closed mind won't believe it anyways.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12332407/Hunters-friend-Devon-Archer-reschedules-date-House-Oversight-committee-FOURTH-time-subpoena-prepares-dish-longtime-partner-powerful-father-speakerphone-impress-clients.html

Devon Archer has been convicted of fraud.  https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/devon-archer-sentenced-for-role-in-hunter-biden-fraud-scheme/  Taking the testimony of a convicted fraudster with some skepticism is not being close minded.

As I've pointed out on another topic, the testimony of a convicted fraudster like Devon Archer will be useless unless there is supporting evidence.  Is there any supporting evidence for whatever you think Archer will testify?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

Ahh if he pleads to a felony gun charge he won’t be allowed to own a gun as far as the rest hunter withdrew his plea because they had the understanding that the harassment on this would stop 

Or......they thought they would bundle up all the charges together in return for immunity from anything else that might come up.   

• Like 1

During a contentious court hearing in a federal court in Wilmington, Delaware, federal prosecutor Leo Wise confirmed to Judge Maryellen Noreika of the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware that the DOJ is still investigating Hunter Biden over a potential FARA violation. According to the DOJ, a willful violation of FARA could result in a five-year imprisonment and $250,000 fine, or both.

https://news.yahoo.com/doj-reveals-hunter-biden-still-224814703.html

God speed ,Gop oversite has done a hell of a job . Once archer testifies with his accusations about then VP it will be impeachment inquiry time for the Potus. Imop

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/hunter-biden-associate-devon-archer-to-dish-on-10-million-bribe/

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Threads like this remind me of Simon and Garfunkel;

The Sound of Silence

Nobody jumping  to the defence of the Bidanos any more I guess.

Because handsome is as handsome does. As for the GOP clown crowd, substitute something else for "handsome." Something starts with an S and ends with a D - with "tupi" in between. First they went for investigating the investigators (spelled "Durham") which went no where and cost millions for staff salaries just for twiddling their thumbs, now they go after the current president' son as tit for tat for you know who.

I really pity my country, for the animal house that stands for the people's house, and for a supreme court that eats from the hands of billionaires, just like lapdogs. And last not least  for some of my fellow country men rejoicing in this nonsensical spectacle, just like fools.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tug said:

you must be absolutely overjoyed the DOJ is finally catching up to trump and holding him accountable for the in your face on camera tweeted well documented crimes you know like sedition national security fraud ect ect ya da ya da ya da humm?and don’t pull the what about trump card,this attacking the presidents only surviving son is all about distracting from trumps many transgressions.

I am for one beyond overjoyed, say ecstatic would be the word. It's raining INDICTMENTS, hallelujah!!!  To be honest I can hardly go to sleep each night these days, wondering what tomorrow might bring (Oops, sounds like I'm speaking on Trump's behalf - totally unintentional, I say.) The icing on the cake is those "fake electors" , deliciously age-ripe for the slammer!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You got any evidence that Hunter Biden was talking about his business associates when he called his father?

Slowly, step by step we will get there,

You remember the laptop was also not Hunters, after it was clear it indeed was his laptop, it was loaded by the Russians.

What is the current situation on the laptop?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Slowly, step by step we will get there,

You remember the laptop was also not Hunters, after it was clear it indeed was his laptop, it was loaded by the Russians.

What is the current situation on the laptop?

Well your slowly has been stalking this guy for 5 years now ,slow indeed more like stalking hounding smearing trolling discrediting it’s getting a bit old and most folks see it for what it is attempting to get at the father by attacking his only surviving offspring.he had a drug problem he is sober now that’s a good thing,he cheated on his taxes he paid up fines and all.he lied about his addiction on a form to purchase gun he fessed up said gun was never used in a threatening manner towards anyone.It’s all drama to distract from trump meh……

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1