Foreign Tourist Dies Due to Suspected Heart Attack on Pattaya’s Walking Street

webfact

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Nor proven it caused it.... 

Idiotic people are pointing at a cup of cappuccino here! Usual pothead nonsense as diversion!

Weed effects...

Do you mean here when you used the term ‘potheads’?

To which idiotic people were you referring? The cafe owner or the reporters or The Pattaya News?

Me being disingenuous or you being rude and insulting? Take your pick. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

Do you mean here when you used the term ‘potheads’?

To which idiotic people were you referring? The cafe owner or the reporters or The Pattaya News?

Me being disingenuous or you being rude and insulting? Take your pick. 

You potheads sure do rave a lot......

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

You potheads sure do rave a lot......

Expected ???? Mr ‘Cut & Paste’(but I don’t really understand what I’m pasting, nor do I even read the full articles before commenting)

Have a nice day ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NextG said:

Expected ???? Mr ‘Cut & Paste’(but I don’t really understand what I’m pasting, nor do I even read the full articles before commenting)

Have a nice day ????

No, you appear not to. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Farang said:

A man is dead, it's no laughing matter. No doubt you're drugged off your head and think this unfortunate mans death is hilarious.

This   comment is equally as funny as your previous one, maybe even more so.

Too suggest this happens dues to 'pot' is quite absurd.

6 hours ago, Headgame said:

How many more deaths or mental breakdown episodes are required before this evil drug is banned again.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, carlyai said:

We used to have a 2 hour gym/aerobics class at Tony's (in the early days when the place was great).

After we'd go for coffee across the road but the instructor (ex Hawaii Ironman participant and great instructor) would never drink coffee as he said he'd seen people die consuming coffee after a gym session.

And you get two " likes " for this Iron man urban myth story?? This guy has SEEN ( meaning more than once or twice ) people die right in front of his eyes by having a cup of coffee after a workout? LMAO! How many people have died after drinking water or eating a salad after a workout?  

Edited by alex8912
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2023 at 6:43 AM, NextG said:

They mentioned a cappuccino… we don’t know what else he had and the interactions therefore, nor of his medical history. But why not just jump to conclusions? Not much intelligence needed to do that. 

"Laced tea" or CAPPUCCINO?

10 hours ago, alex8912 said:

How many people have died after drinking water or eating a salad after a workout?  

I think the workout is more likely the culprit.... although not too much a fan of salad and open to blame that too.... especially if containing special leaves!

On 7/31/2023 at 7:59 AM, jacko45k said:

My cardiologist has decreed one cuppa/ day for me. It has benefits for cardio and diabetic considerations. Also allowed one Sugar Free Coke if I like.

As with anything there is no “ one size fits all”.

Kind of ridiculous to implicate “ganja” IMO. The poor guy was in the age bracket for an MI.
Glad he was where he wanted to be doing what he liked to do at his passing. RIP, bro.

The only side effects from the evil weed you might notice are giggling and munchies.

Laziness or extreme relaxation seems to be another highly desirable attribute. 

Problem is Imagine the locals on this each day they already have all the above side effects apart from the giggling.

7 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

You quote my post, but edit my username to headgame. Do you seriously expect anyone to accept that weed doesn't rot the brain.

Try to bear in mind that I used to smoke an ounce a week of Amsterdam grade weed 10 years ago. So don't mistake me foe someone that is ill informed or unexperienced.

Can't stop laughing......lol lol

13 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

cappuccino in a weed shop...makes sense!....not

oh the duality if thailand......amped up dude harshing others mellow...

Another source insists the guy was a regular there for a late night infused tea...... I suspect the deadly cappuccino nonsense is simply a diversion from the cafe owner. 

Lot of wobbly heads latched onto that! 

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Another source insists the guy was a regular there for a late night infused tea...... I suspect the deadly cappuccino nonsense is simply a diversion from the cafe owner. 

Lot of wobbly heads latched onto that! 

What difference does it make, Mr Genius? 
Constantly gloating over the man’s death. You have no idea as to what lead to the possible cardiac arrest. Even if he did have a tea, he had drunk it many times beforehand.