Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

On 8/8/2023 at 12:02 PM, Neeranam said:

Yet, you try to ridicule those who vote differently to yourself and how you are better educated. 

As an unbiased observer in this polarity, it is rather disturbing the supremacy views by the Biden cult. While there may be a some rednecks and truck drivers and even people who can't read, there are supporters who have very good jobs and went to better universities than you did. 

Just take a look at the posts you wrote today and think about how an impartial would see them.

My last word on the matter, cult members can't debate rationally. 

You are not unbiased. You are right that not all Trump supporters are losers, there are quite a lot of racists too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, you did. You equated the inadvertent possession of classified docs by Pence and Biden with the willful theft of documents by trump.

I use 'theft' because 1) he said he took the docs, and 2) he had no right to take the docs. Lacking a right to take something is defined as 'theft'.

He added to the crime by lying, saying he returned everything. Fortunately, the DoJ and FBI did not believe him (one suspects a cooperating witness), so they obtained a warrant, searched his country club, and found he still had more than a hundred highly classified documents.

You're making things up again. This is what I responded to: 

1401083929_YT01.thumb.jpg.501d469740ac5b25e6d1520e29f33be1.jpg

Even if what you say were true, it has nothing to do with my post. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So, he was only illegally in possession of a "handful" of classified documents, thanks.  How many can one have before it becomes a crime? 

When were they discovered? He sent a team of lawyers to get them. 

You have no memory. The chronology of the Biden classified documents has now been posted here several times. 

More to the point, Trump *hid* classified documents, but not a peep from you about that. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

You have no memory. The chronology of the Biden classified documents has now been posted here several times. 

Which does not change the fact that he was only illegally in possession of classified documents, thanks. Is that correct or not.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

More to the point, Trump *hid* classified documents, but not a peep from you about that. 

I do not disagree that Trump hid documents. And if he had state secrets that he was using or planning to use for nefarious reasons I would like him tried for treason and if found guilty, executed. 

He has a dispute with the archives over what he wants to keep and what they want back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, the poster to whom you responded is far from unbiased.

I, too, am biased. I am arrogant enough to think I am morally superior to racists, misogynists, antisemitics, and especially those tikitorch marchers who chant "Jews will not replace us". They are not one side of 'good people', as trump said (almost losing his economic advisor Gary Cohn that day).

Though perhaps unfair, I believe myself intellectually superior to those who, inter alia, believe in the QAnon drivel, use terms such as 'globalist cabal' or "Deep State", or who believe both sides of a story where 'trump declassified in his mind' and 'the FBI planted them'.  Also, I consider myself a good enough judge of character and intent that a guy who calls his supporters to DC for 6 January and says 'it'll be wild', and who later tells them to 'march to the Capitol', and 'fight like hell' and 'you'll never get back your country with weakness' wasn't suggesting his goobers go to the Capitol gift shop to buy souvenirs.

Along the same vein, and having observed trump's style for far too long, I know his intent when---in a speech in New Hampshire this week---he talks of opponent Chris Christie, saying "he's probably eating right now", and follows with "Don't call him a fat pig. You can't do it. You can't do that. So now, because you're not allowed to do that, and, therefore, we're not going to do it, OK? We want to be very civil, right?" Trump said as he chuckled. (From Fox News https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mockery-christies-weight-takes-230558345.html).

Pretty clear what trump's intent is, which is funny in itself, as it doesn not look as if trump has ever missed a meal nor seen the inside of a gym.

Honestly the reality of a Trump supporter is entertaining at best.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, the poster to whom you responded is far from unbiased.

I, too, am biased. I am arrogant enough to think I am morally superior to racists, misogynists, antisemitics, and especially those tikitorch marchers who chant "Jews will not replace us". They are not one side of 'good people', as trump said (almost losing his economic advisor Gary Cohn that day).

Though perhaps unfair, I believe myself intellectually superior to those who, inter alia, believe in the QAnon drivel, use terms such as 'globalist cabal' or "Deep State", or who believe both sides of a story where 'trump declassified in his mind' and 'the FBI planted them'.  Also, I consider myself a good enough judge of character and intent that a guy who calls his supporters to DC for 6 January and says 'it'll be wild', and who later tells them to 'march to the Capitol', and 'fight like hell' and 'you'll never get back your country with weakness' wasn't suggesting his goobers go to the Capitol gift shop to buy souvenirs.

Along the same vein, and having observed trump's style for far too long, I know his intent when---in a speech in New Hampshire this week---he talks of opponent Chris Christie, saying "he's probably eating right now", and follows with "Don't call him a fat pig. You can't do it. You can't do that. So now, because you're not allowed to do that, and, therefore, we're not going to do it, OK? We want to be very civil, right?" Trump said as he chuckled. (From Fox News https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mockery-christies-weight-takes-230558345.html).

Pretty clear what trump's intent is, which is funny in itself, as it doesn not look as if trump has ever missed a meal nor seen the inside of a gym.

The mockery is childish but not too worrying. The real big problem is that people are getting death threats by his moronic supporters: Trump's threatening post flagged by U.S. prosecutors to judge | Reuters      Trump shares sinister new video issuing apocalyptic threat to anyone who ‘f***s around with us’ | The Independent

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Spoken like a true 45 supporter, using those doggoned alternative facts.

The allegations in the indictment are not violations of the charges until a jury says that they are.

As I have said too often before I voted agains Trump twice. I am just a realist as to how the law works in complex trials.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

What a silly thing to say. Lying is illegal whenever it is used to commit or hide a crime. So this includes lying to get welfare, to get a loan, to commit fraud or many material things including your taxes. You can't lie under oath, you can't lie to the police or lie about a crime you witnessed and last but not least, you can't lie when you are involved in a federal investigation. 

What about lying to buy a handgun? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

No, not correct he is caught on tape sharing that classified material with other people who should never get access to it AND admitting that they weren't declassified. Sharing classified documents with people who can't have access makes you a traitor, end of.

So is was legal for Biden to have classified documents for years, but not for Trump? 

• Haha 2