Beach beating: Thai transwomen assault foreigners in Pattaya

webfact

57 minutes ago, BestB said:

Good to see you have zero comprehension of the law. ???????????? but it is in line with the  rest of your knowledge or lack there of????????????

Right back at you. 

What, specifically, did I post that was wrong in the context of prostitution in Thailand?

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Ever been in an argument with a taxi driver? Within a minute you will be surrounded by several.

Same here, they protect their own.

Seems a good idea, nobody else is going to protect them.  These guys must of been hanging around bothering the  LBs for quite some time if the LBs had enough time to gather a group of 20 together.

4 hours ago, 2long said:

*(Does anyone know the collective pronoun for ladyboys?)

I'm going with 'Colosseum' because that's where I saw a bunch of them all at once.  A Colosseum of LBs were gathered together to instruct some Middle Eastern Farang in proper Thai etiquette. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I'm going with 'Colosseum' because that's where I saw a bunch of them all at once.  A Colosseum of LBs were gathered together to instruct some Middle Eastern Farang in proper Thai etiquette. 

I might suggest "a kick of ladyboys" since that seems to be the preferred method of communication. 

3 hours ago, glegolo18 said:

Yes muslims of course, homo and trans are all victims in their homecountries and in their "hangthemhigh"-mentality they think they can do the very same here of course...... Kick these arabs out........

Forbidden fruit is easy to find here. That is why many come to Pattaya from less liberal countries.

7 hours ago, 2long said:

He said, she said. 

Or should I mean 'he said, he said'

Handbags at dawn!!

Don't mess with a gaggle* of cheezers!!

Knob Jockey's?????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Right back at you. 

What, specifically, did I post that was wrong in the context of prostitution in Thailand?

Let me help you , since basic comprehension is not your forte 

they are and were prostitutes which is illegal in Thailand , no different to being a drug dealer , or a loan shark , it is illegal 

they were soliciting their services , self admitted , once again illegal 

fight happened because they were soliciting their services , illegal 

now you can go back to being a bus driver or a brick layer and in your spare time pretend you know or understand ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, BestB said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Right back at you. 

Let me help you , since basic comprehension is not your forte 

they are and were prostitutes which is illegal in Thailand

No, let me help you

Simply being a prostitute is not illegal in Thailand.  The girl who lives in my condo block who sells sex at night is a prostitute but she can never be arrested for being that unless she is actually prostituting herself by soliciting, importuning, advertising or acting as a prostitute in a brothel. That is the offence.  

These LBs are prostitutes but were not arrested after being seen soliciting, they were arrested/questioned/voluntarily turned up at the police station in relation to a fight with foreigners.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 2long said:

He said, she said. 

Or should I mean 'he said, he said'

Handbags at dawn!!

Don't mess with a gaggle* of cheezers!!

The collective noun is 'a bemusement' ????

• Haha 1

I nearly got my ass whooped by an arab guy on beach road one time.

the guy was walking with his gf and I guess some freelancers (not ladyboys) were cat-calling him. and the guy started verbally attacking the freelancer. i guess his religious beliefs were in direct conflict with the freelancer's invitations.

i stupidly got involved and told him to leave the freelancer alone. and then the guy nearly assaulted me.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

I have never been physically threatened by working girls. It is bad for business. Look to the tourists to have an attack of gay panic.

They are not girls. They are big angry men who will gang up on you at the slightest provocation. As evidenced by locals being scared of them and fearing retaliation if they intervene. No doubt the MEs are also to blame and they should've just walked away - but having large gangs of ladyboys walking around looking for their next fight is not good for anyone. Just the other night we saw a real girl get hit in the face with a beer bottle unprovoked by a ladyboy because the ladyboy group and a group of real girls clashed in a club. No idea why they let the ladyboys in - they were loud and obnoxious the whole night before being thrown out after the fight. Letting one ladyboy in if well behaved is fine - but a group of big loud obnoxious ones looking for trouble? nobody wants to be around that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jesimps said:

In my 17 years of living in the Pattaya area I've never seen any major violence here, much less been involved in it. In the last town where I lived in the UK on a weekend, it was like walking through Beirut during the troubles. Violence of some description guaranteed, you could smell it in the air. During my early years here I spent a lot of time in the city centre, most times until the early hours, but always felt perfectly safe. However, in a place with a high number of different nationalities, you're bound to get the odd incident. 
When something does kick off, it always gets a big splash in the media providing fuel for the Pattaya-haters to wade in with their twopenneth.  

Not Pattaya hating I don't expect to see a gang of Thais assaulting tourists you obviously are turning a blind eye to the crime against tourists in a tourist area either that or look on Patts news daily crimes Jesimps its not like the weekend in the Uk this is happening daily now in Pattaya.

Those ladyboys in Pattaya are a fricking pain in the ass. They always come onto people and when they get rejected because most people are NOT into them, they can't handle it, freak out and get nasty! 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Right back at you. 

Pretty much everything. You're completely out of touch. If you kept up with news and current events you'd have seen countless statements by law enforcement and political leaders as to the illegality of prostitution, and just because it's tolerated doesn't mean it's still not  illegal on the books. This is a debate that is nearly constant amongst authorities. Go back to your beer, leave the intellectual heavy lifting to those who are qualified. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1