Are you reliving your youth in Thailand?

bignok

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't.

I just don't believe that there are thousands of non BG Thai women out there just waiting to be bonked by a farang and giving it away for free.

BTW, no one "dates" a prostitute. It's a business transaction.

Thats where you made your mistake...all women expect money for services rendered.

The only difference is the amount they expect to be or are paid 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, wombat said:

Thats where you made your mistake...all women expect money for services rendered.

The only difference is the amount they expect to be or are paid 

Is being provided for in a relationship salery? You take care of her, and she take care of you? A realationship is give and take, not necessery to make it anything else than that by dragging every one and each down in the mud because that is you solely experience 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well it certainly gave me an experience of being bullied by management. Whether it was overall a good experience is debatable, and frankly I'd rather have been paid better for a less stressful occupation.

I think we all have experiences as we many times have discussed before, but we need to sit back sometimes and move on. Not everything in my past is sunny and shining, but it gave me experiences where I could move on and try to improve as best I could. Maybe thats why I appreciate life so much now after 50, and see those as my best years ever. It took awhile to get there, and Im trying my best to maintain what I have now as long I can, without trying to hard. 

Just now, Hummin said:

I think we all have experiences as we many times have discussed before, but we need to sit back sometimes and move on. Not everything in my past is sunny and shining, but it gave me experiences where I could move on and try to improve as best I could. Maybe thats why I appreciate life so much now after 50, and see those as my best years ever. It took awhile to get there, and Im trying my best to maintain what I have now as long I can, without trying to hard. 

Indeed, but I'd rather be moving on with a lot of money.

Well, perhaps when I first came and the previous exploratory trips. Now/ ha! All is relative, Wife 26 years younger and enjoying ourselves in my retirement. Not having to punch a time clock or deal with job stress and the sustainable income is there (knock on wood).

6 hours ago, LaosLover said:

And then you too were helping her out on the farm?

Is this the worst vacation idea/sex gambit ever?

No, you hire her parents to work for the money, and you only managing ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimjim1 said:

try an older lady who may not be sparklingly beautiful any more but she sure as hell will be more settled and genuine especially if she has never worked in a bar or massage shop.

What I am hearing here is a high sincerity factor, but a low hotness factor.

Whereas most guys would be more than happy with the reverse.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

At least you'd be going out with a bang, not a whimper.

I don't see it that way, I see it as pacing myself . 

I used to be the  the Hare. . Now I have no hair and is all tortoise ????

Edited by sirineou

39 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

nah just reliving my "hansum-ness"... oddly activates as soon as i walk off the plane

why does a guy who claims to have a 9/10 wife spend all day on this site posting????....odd too

How are the ladyboys in cm treating ya?

10 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

What I am hearing here is a high sincerity factor, but a low hotness factor.

Whereas most guys would be more than happy with the reverse.

I identify as a 19 year old man syndrom who take no responsibility? 

58 minutes ago, Goat said:

Proves my theory that the blokes who were Incels back home and end up with prostitutes in Thailand.

Incels paradise.

Sex was not hard at all to get from English women in the 90's. Maybe after you blokes depriving them for so long they just got fed up and became sexually aggressive.

At university I did better than most (who got none at all), a few guys got a bit more, but not much more.

Don't know what it was like in the 90s as I was married from 79-09.

I wanted sex every night, and only got it once a week (once a month when married).

I think INCELs don't get it at all, but I may be wrong.

But my theory is you're just a boaster, and probably got less than I did.

Edited by BritManToo

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

At university I did better than most (who got none at all), a few guys got a bit more, but not much more.

Don't know what it was like in the 90s as I was married from 79-09.

I wanted sex every night, and only got it once a week (once a month when married).

I think INCELs don't get it at all, but I may be wrong.

I had so much in my 20s and early 30s i got bored with it.

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

I know people with money. Their lives arent that good. Most look miserable. The average Thai looks more happy.

It's magic fairy dust to make problems go away. I thought I was going to have to border bounce this weekend, but my elusive TM30 finally materialized out of the blue.

I thought: Hong Kong or Medan? It was great to have options, instead of just taking the bus to Huay Xai. 

I miss the fun I had with no money, but not nearly enough to live like I have no money. Money puts a spring in my walk.

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

It's magic fairy dust to make problems go away. I thought I was going to have to border bounce this weekend, but my elusive TM30 finally materialized out of the blue.

I thought: Hong Kong or Medan? It was great to have options, instead of just taking the bus to Huay Xai. 

I miss the fun I had with no money, but not nearly enough to live like I have no money. Money puts a spring in my walk.

True but you dont need loads. Just enough to have flight options.