Singapore executes 3rd drug trafficker in 2 weeks ...... well done Singapore

steven100

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Heroine addiction "very bad" and enabling it is a capital offence, Addiction to prescription drugs handed out by "doctors" well that's just fine, move along now

Yes the goverment are the biggest drug dealers, money printing crooks out there.

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

People have a choice whether to inject that filth into their veins or not in the first place.

Nobody forces a gun to an addicts head and says shoot up.

Addicts, and I probably am one to alcohol, get no sympathy whatsoever from me.

We all know the score.

When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop.

And the people who supply either are just filling a gap in the market. drinks containing 40+ % alcohol kill more than heroine and have devastating effects on society, but thats just fine coz the gov says so

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

And the people who supply either are just filling a gap in the market. drinks containing 40+ % alcohol kill more than heroine and have devastating effects on society, but thats just fine coz the gov says so

To alcohol: The cause & solution to all lifes problems.

I can almost guarantee, having just looked at the time, that the OP will be smugly sat in his chair , sipping away at his drug of choice,  having extolled the virtues of the death penalty for those involved in the supply of other peoples drug of choice   You really could not make this up

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Normally desperate silly people. The low hanging fruit. Give em 10 years and a second chance. 

Just legalize it all and provide some factual , truthful, and relevant education,  Problem solved,   easy as that

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Singapore: Murderous, Barbaric nation cloaked in fake democracy for the window shoppers.

you won't find too many drug addicts in Singapore that's for sure .....   if other countries did the same 40-50 yrs ago you wouldn't have the same issue in many places or rampant drug addicts as now.    imo.  

Edited by steven100
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

alcohol is legal ...   heroin trafficking is not.   Save your virtue signalling for the cannabis friends.

so you base your opinions on what governments tell you?, Pathetic, Cannabis is legal in many places now, has that changed your narrow minded opinion of it? why not?  What if heroine was legalized, no doubt you would want to share a needle with somebody ?  You should learn to think for yourself (when you are not incapacitated from your legal drinking of course)    cheers

• Sad 1

for trafficking heroin .. yes

explain why? and explain why you don't think alcohol suppliers should not be subject to  the same fate, but try and do it without mentioning the legalities or government's involvement,   You can't

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I would expect they were trafficking heroin or similar ......    to make $$$    they don't give a Sh_t about the young guy who got addicted because of them and the families they destroyed.    The sentence is warranted. just mo.

Alcohol causes a lot more deaths and misery in Scotland. Uncut heroin is much less harmful. This barbaric law only causes more deaths. Prohibition doesn't work. 

• Haha 1

I had a flatmate who had heroin. Once a week or so. Still was effective at work. The cleaner the heroin the less damage done she said. But I have seen many who get so overwhelmed much more than other drugs. Hard to come back. Not sure legalisation is the best solution but decriminalisation for users seems to potentially work. 

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

you won't find too many drug addicts in Singapore that's for sure .....   if other countries did the same 40-50 yrs ago you wouldn't have the same issue in many places or rampant drug addicts as now.    imo.  

If there are not many heroine users in singapore then explain why people risk their lives bothering smuggling heroine into that country,    

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I can almost guarantee, having just looked at the time, that the OP will be smugly sat in his chair , sipping away at his drug of choice,  having extolled the virtues of the death penalty for those involved in the supply of other peoples drug of choice   You really could not make this up

no ... not smugly sitting in my chair ....   just saying what is correct.   If you enjoy your drugs either heroin or whatever then god give you strength ....  just don't destroy other young lives through trafficking, selling, pushing, introducing, just so you can make $$$

enough said on this sad and disgusting subject. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I had a flatmate who had heroin. Once a week or so. Still was effective at work. The cleaner the heroin the less damage done she said. But I have seen many who get so overwhelmed much more than other drugs. Hard to come back. Not sure legalisation is the best solution but decriminalisation for users seems to potentially work. 

The big question is   why do people take it in the first place?  Its not because their life is sooo good , but yes decriminalisation is the only way if coupled with education

Just now, steven100 said:

no ... not smugly sitting in my chair ....   just saying what is correct.   If you enjoy your drugs either heroin or whatever then god give you strength ....  just don't destroy other young lives through trafficking, selling, pushing, introducing, just so you can make $$$

I bought opium and ganja in India from a government bang shop. I couldn't buy a beer. 

Whisky damn nearly killed me and got me locked up many times, drugs never did. 

From the link in the OP:

"Singapore’s laws mandate the death penalty for anyone convicted of trafficking more than 500 grams (17.6 ounces) of cannabis and 15 grams (0.5 ounces) of heroin".

Now why anyone would smuggle these into Singapore knowing the risks is beyond my comprehension, but, as has been pointed out above, it's obviously worth their while to do so - if they don't get caught.  If it's such a deterrent then why have three people been executed in two weeks?  Rather than go to the root cause - finding the buyers and end users , putting them in rehab, and then under probation when they're out, with regular reporting and  drug tests, they try and cut out the symptom.  It doesn't work. As long as there's someone willing to pay the price for these drugs, there will be someone making the choice, and taking their chances, to import them.

Not sitting in your chair?  still standing ? well it's early yet isn't it. you drink alcohol hopefully god will give you strength too ( as if I care)  never bought anybody a drink to "join you"?  of course you have. one for the road? well why not eh?   I don't think that the owners of the companies that legally produce Lao Khao , hong tong, chang or leo are exactly strapped for cash either,  Weddings, funerals, birthdays, etc etc its always there and people like you criticise those who  won't drink it  , shaming them into intoxication, that's how it works, its a social thing. but its all fine with you because you have the backing of governments for your hypocritical views

• Sad 1