Would you ever marry a bar girl? If so, why?

bob smith

Just now, BritManToo said:

You haven't manage to find one though.

Despite repeated attempts and failures.

How do you know what I've found? Besides that, do you not know that finding a good partner is not only the most important thing a person can do, but also the hardest? Most women will never find a good, loyal, faithful, trustworthy, kind, considerate and non abusive man. Having a relationship end is not always a failure. It can be that they had different future goals in life, so needed to split before things got too involved. It's also not a failure if the other partner cheated on you or was abusive or money hungry. That's a failure in their lives, and it's not worth staying with that kind, as it only brings you down.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I can only hope this is another fib, why would you not want to meet up? 

She sided with her mother during the divorce.

I don't have much time for anyone I felt betrayed me.

Too much forgive and forget amongst the 'soft lads' on this forum.

Never forgive! Never forget!

• Love It 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Kids always take sides in a divorce, and that's what hurts them. Your child didn't betray you. We don't know what you did with your wife but again, if you didn't do harm to your children, they will still want a relationship with you eventually. Some take quite awhile to get over the anger a divorce causes, and sometimes they take the side they most relate to, and that in turn hurts them also. I don't understand what you mean when you say "soft lads". I'm guessing it means we forgive too easily. If you don't forgive, you keep the hurt in you. The other party you hate has no idea nor  care what you're thinking. People don't forget what others do to them. You just deal with it and move on, because they can't hurt you anymore. No matter what the other side says about you, unless that child is so close minded she can't act, she will still want to know the other side's story. If you hurt their mom, I understand why they might not want to talk with you, but anyone can apologize and admit wrong. Then you can have a relationship with them. Why bring kids into this world if you don't want a relationship with them? Better to use a condom or birth control.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Never forget!

If you never forget, it will eat you up inside and interfere with future relationships.

how long ago did you get divorced?

if I were you, I would enlist the help of a psychologist to help you get over it and move on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

If you never forget, it will eat you up inside and interfere with future relationships.

how long ago did you get divorced?

if I were you, I would enlist the help of a psychologist to help you get over it and move on. 

No need, I'll be dead soon, doubt I have 5 years left in me.

I've already outlived all but one of my pals.

Edited by BritManToo

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My God says not.

Who's your God? I know you don't believe in the God, so I'm guessing it might be one of the many statues or perhaps a tree? If it is God, then using birth control in your case I'm sure he wouldn't mind, as he believes in family, and that means being in contact with and loving them, no matter how far away they are, and since he knows your heart, he knows you don't want anything to do with the kids you made previously. We know, by what you've said here, that you have a Thai child that you've helped with school. Why concentrate on this one and neglect the others? Aren't they worth as much?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Who's your God? I know you don't believe in the God, so I'm guessing it might be one of the many statues or perhaps a tree? If it is God, then using birth control in your case I'm sure he wouldn't mind, as he believes in family, and that means being in contact with and loving them, no matter how far away they are, and since he knows your heart, he knows you don't want anything to do with the kids you made previously. We know, by what you've said here, that you have a Thai child that you've helped with school. Why concentrate on this one and neglect the others? Aren't they worth as much?

It's interesting that you profess to believe in god, but break many of his rules.

And I claim to not believe in God, but follow all his rules (apart from keeping the sabbath).

9 out of 10 ain't bad IMHO.

I see 'honour your father and mother', which I did.

But nothing about loving your children.

Edited by BritManToo

29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Hate is a terrible thing to carry long term. Does you no good.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's interesting that you profess to believe in god, but break many of his rules.

And I claim to not believe in God, but follow all his rules (apart from keeping the sabbath).

I see 'honour your father and mother', which I did.

But nothing about loving your children.

How do you know what rules I break? Getting married again because I left someone who betrayed me of course was my choice, and staying with someone addicted to pain pills and acting accordingly isn't a good thing either. Maybe I should have stayed, maybe not. God doesn't want us to be miserable , even if we make bad choices out of attraction. No excuses from me, just the way I chose to go. God has rules that all make sense, but not loving your children I'm sure he frowns upon. Again, if you don't want to raise kids, nor love them, don't have any. The world is filled with millions of fatherless children who go astray and hurt others. It's hard enough trying to raise a child in this world right especially if your kids have peers who are damaged from their parents.

• Sad 1

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

Hate is a terrible thing to carry long term. Does you no good.

I don't hate anyone, but I do prefer to avoid all confrontation, which is not the same.

Meeting my former kids would invariably give rise to confrontation.

Back on topic 'would you ever marry a bar girl'

Yes I would, yes I did, and it's been great (so far).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

How do you know what rules I break? Getting married again because I left someone who betrayed me of course was my choice

Mortal sin ..........no chance of heaven for you.

Using condoms/contraception also a mortal sin, "thou shall not kill".

So that's two 'mortal sins' you've confessed to on this page of this thread.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Everyone sins. That's why Jesus sacrificed himself to save us, to give us a chance to repent before we die. God knows our hearts, and our actions are because we chose to do whatever we want. Some don't care about consequences, some are afraid of them, but still do bad things. I know I'm going to heaven when I die, because I have a good heart, and believe in God no matter what <deleted> happens in my life. I don't use women, and always have wanted a relationship with a woman. I've made bad choices based on attraction, and live to regret it, especially here. The older you get, the closer you are to passing. I've been a bodybuilder for 50 years, but am not near in the shape I was when I was 50. Still lean strong and fast, but my joints hurt all the time because I overworked them. I've been humbled for quite awhile now, and hate  what goes on in this world, and question God all the time, but when you consider you only live to 85 years or so, that's nothing compared to forever. I know you don't believe,or at least you say you don't, so you may just blow this off, but your kids want to know you. That's a fact. If you don't care, then nothing can be done, but if you make the first move, you might be surprised what happens. Your daughter came to Chiang Mai. There's a reason she did. That was your chance, but there's always a chance unless you simply don't care. Again, why give so much care for this one here and nothing for the other ones? They aren't your ex wife. they are individuals, and damaged. Up to you to help them before you go.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I know I'm going to heaven when I die, because I have a good heart, and believe in God no matter what <deleted> happens in my life.

God doesn't care about your 'good heart', although your divorcing 3 mentally ill women seems to suggest not that good, remember your oath before God .... sickness and health, etc.

God cares about you following his rules, although I'm hoping for a bit of wiggle room on my divorce as I opposed it and was divorced against my consent.

Anyway back on topic,

Jesus seemed OK with having a hooker as a bestie.

If that was good enough for Jesus, why not marry a bar girl.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

It's not having a good heart. God knows your heart, meaning what you really feel. In sickness and in health doesn't mean their cheating, abusing, kidnapping your child, addiction to painkillers and the behavior from it, but having a disease they're suffering from. Narcissism isn't really curable, even if they want it to happen. Why are you hoping for some wiggle room if you don't believe in God anyway?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

It's not having a good heart. God knows your heart, meaning what you really feel. In sickness and in health doesn't mean their cheating, abusing, kidnapping your child, addiction to painkillers and the behavior from it, but having a disease they're suffering from. Narcissism isn't really curable, even if they want it to happen. Why are you hoping for some wiggle room if you don't believe in God anyway?

Deathbed confession, just in case.

Which is totally allowable if you've managed to avoid 'mortal sins'.

PS. wedding vows, no mention of a free pass for incurable illness (as far as I can see).

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Deathbed confession, just in case.

Which is totally allowable if you've managed to avoid 'mortal sins'.

PS. wedding vows, no mention of a free pass for incurable illness (as far as I can see).

I did say repent. I know what I've done isn't what he intended. That's why I'm still trying my best to be a good partner, hoping the present one is the one. I like the idea of marriage, and do what I'm supposed to. Maybe I should have stayed with the one wife I had. She died last year from a heart attack, and I'm positive the medication she was on for many years before I met her was to blame. This one in Thailand is a narcissist, abusive, a liar and a cheat. She did things that would have landed her in jail in the US, or gotten her killed by someone less restrained.  And do you know when you're going to pass? No one does, and always assume it might be tomorrow instead of today. I think about it all the time, especially seeing all these actors and musicians from my time period passing daily.

On 8/5/2023 at 8:15 AM, bob smith said:

Would you ever marry a bar girl

World wide, across the planet all females are bar girls, bloody stupid if they're not.

I've encouraged my daughter's to be gold diggers. 

Find a wealthy guy. 

Look at the Thailand bar girls, for God's sake, what beautiful, attractive woman would want an old, fat, smelly, man inside and on top of them. 

A beautiful woman needs rewarding, she needs to be well remunerated.

I miss being back at school, school girls so stupid, due to pier pressure they get involved with boys, get a boyfriend and start having sex, giving it away for free, school boys getting it for NOTHING, wish I was back at school, free sex. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

its not for me to explain. You should already know yourself.

Oh, OK, your antagonizing me. 

BTW, you should be sorry for calling me a bad father, you don't know me, you know nothing about me. 

If I knew you I would get you to talk with my children, they would educate you. 

Lots of people in this world, full of talk but nothing to back it up, full of hot air and worthless chat 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

World wide, across the planet all females are bar girls, bloody stupid if they're not.

I've encouraged my daughter's to be gold diggers. 

For God's sake, what beautiful, attractive woman would want an old, fat, smelly, man inside and on top of them. 

A beautiful woman needs rewarding, she needs to be well remunerated.

I miss being back at school, school girls so stupid, due to pier pressure they get involved with boys, get a boyfriend and start having sex, giving it away for free, school boys getting it for NOTHING, wish I was back at school, free sex. 

Do you not realize there are millions of women who are gold diggers that have old,smelly, fat men inside them every day? Teaching a woman to be independent and about the actions of men is the best thing a father can do. Then the girl can find a man that wants her for her, not her money, and she, being independent, doesn't have to settle with the before mentioned kind, but with a man that's like minded, and looks at her as a partner and not an object to be inside. School girls give it away for many reasons, mainly to be like their other clueless peers, or not having a father that at least tries to teach their daughters how boys are. Not that they'll listen because a lot of girls feel the need to fit in. Some smart ones go to higher education, not wasting their time with boys, who not only don't understand how to please a girl, but to stay when and if a child is made. Teaching your children to be gold diggers, users, is teaching them to give their bodies to only the rich, who largely think they are entitled, and are more likely to look for outside attention.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Do you not realize there are millions of women who are gold diggers that have old,smelly, fat men inside them every day? Teaching a woman to be independent and about the actions of men is the best thing a father can do. Then the girl can find a man that wants her for her, not her money, and she, being independent, doesn't have to settle with the before mentioned kind, but with a man that's like minded, and looks at her as a partner and not an object to be inside. School girls give it away for many reasons, mainly to be like their other clueless peers, or not having a father that at least tries to teach their daughters how boys are. Not that they'll listen because a lot of girls feel the need to fit in. Some smart ones go to higher education, not wasting their time with boys, who not only don't understand how to please a girl, but to stay when and if a child is made. Teaching your children to be gold diggers, users, is teaching them to give their bodies to only the rich, who largely think they are entitled, and are more likely to look for outside attention.

I've got many friends, balding, overweight, uneducated guys who are always complaining about gold diggers. 

I enjoy watching the pretty girl ignoring average Joe, she's beautiful, why settle for a guy, no money, no looks, no personality. 

I'm outnumbered here, I'd say many members here are how I described above, old, fat, smelly, no looks, no money or personality. 

These type, bloody losers guys, no ambition in life, not bothered trying to improve their looks, by losing weight, getting fit, they just whing and moan. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Using condoms/contraception also a mortal sin, "thou shall not kill".

So that's two 'mortal sins' you've confessed to on this page of this thread.

Sins are sins, all are meant to cause pain. One might be worse than others, but all are sins. Using contraceptions are a way of not bringing children into this world you don't want to raise. Sex happens because we are animals that think we need it. Using birth control is a necessity if you don't have the financial means or desire to be responsible for the children you make.

17 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I've got many friends, balding, overweight, uneducated guys who are always complaining about gold diggers. 

I enjoy watching the pretty girl ignoring average Joe, she's beautiful, why settle for a guy, no money, no looks, no personality. 

I'm outnumbered here, I'd say many members here are how I described above 

The average Joe just might be the one a normal woman needs. Everyone needs money, but it's not necessary to be rich to have a good marriage. Looks are what first attracts a normal non gold digger woman. Cash and assets are what attracts a gold digger, meaning she will sleep with anyone who has enough money to buy her "things". Things which all wear out, break and not last. Only a stupid girl goes for just money. Yes, they might have more of those "things" than her friends, and many people, but does she have a trustworthy, loving, non abusive, non cheating, non addicted partner to take care of her? No, she has someone who will buy her things to feed her user ego, and she'll never be happy with things. No one is, unless they also have a good partner that will always be there when those things wear out and can't be replaced someday.                                                  A good personality can come from any income level, but finding one with a good personality is still hard.                                    As far as thinking you know what kind of people are on this forum, only guesses can be made. No matter what anyone says here, you still don't know them. If they are consistently replying the same way, you can assume they are that way in real life, but still only assume. Granted,most retirees are older men, but not all are bald, which means nothing, as many women like bald men. They might be fat, but most people of retiree age have extra fat when they get older. Some have been fat all their lives. Some get lazier and add weight from inactivity.Some are like me, who have maintained a lean body all their lives. As far as uneducated, that's another thing you can't tell from replies, unless they are consistently wrong, which a normal person wouldn't do intentionally.                                  I don't care at all about gold diggers. I wouldn't go with one even if I was a millionaire. Money doesn't buy what I've been looking for. Character isn't bought, it's the way people already are. People that whine about how their life is because they don't take care of themselves have only themselves to blame. A man can be fat and still be a good, loving man. A man can be fit and be an <deleted>. Character again, is what makes a normal woman attracted, along with humor, attention to detail and being a good listener.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Lots of people in this world, full of talk but nothing to back it up, full of hot air and worthless chat 

You talking about yourself then?

Judging by your ramblings here I think you fit your own description perfectly! 

Edited by bob smith

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

You talking about yourself there?

Judging by your ramblings here I think you fit your own description perfectly! 

No second prizes. 

You can't defend your criticism but you keep offending other members. 

Like I said, worthless chat from you 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

28 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Oh, OK, your antagonizing me. 

BTW, you should be sorry for calling me a bad father, you don't know me, you know nothing about me. 

If I knew you I would get you to talk with my children, they would educate you. 

You may not be a bad father, but teaching your daughters to be gold diggers is bad behavior on your part.

• Like 1