Would you ever marry a bar girl? If so, why?

bob smith

6 hours ago, bignok said:

Girl with no teeth might be fun

True story: When I was working with the MPs back in the day in Berlin, there was an old woman with no teeth who was renowned, who plied her trade down at '5 Mark Alley', down behind the Central Park. Seemed like no shortage of customers.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

I just dont get it.

There are OTHER girls in Thailand that are fit for marriage that happen to not work in a bar.

Yeah, but they don't put out for money, and are particular about whom they date.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Very important to remember: a bargirl will never look better than when you first see her in the bar. From that day on, she will look more and more like her mother. And if you have even seen a bargirl's mother, they look like a different species.

And does that rule only apply to bar girls or any girl? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Furioso said:

This strategy might work for a guy over 30:

- Pay for play

- GF with child that you would like to raise as your own

- Marriage with child that you would like to raise as your own

Strategies that very well may not work for a guy over 30:

- Marriage, no children

- GF, no children

Bar girls are obviously very risky, but it can work out if she's the right girl. TBH most of the ones that work out are when both the guy and girl are very plain. Even then the very plain girl often thinks she's beautiful because she worked in a bar, which screwed up her head but not so much it bothers the new boyfriend/husband. 

Why do guys marry women with children? The guy will never be her first priority. And often he will have to pay for the child.

I understand that there might be a few exceptions when he loves her too much. But otherwise: Don't do it! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bob smith said:

why take your chance on a poor, uneducated daughter of a peasant farmer when you can have a well educated woman with a good job. 

I think thats the point im trying to make anyway..

You are missing the main points in all this Bob lad.

(1) Can she make a nice cup of Rosy?

(2) Can she name all the winners of the EPL?

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Was that just after the war?

A lot of the buildings still had bullet holes in them.

So yes, a long time ago ????

Edited by BusyB

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

mrs smith has never asked me for a single penny. in fact, quite the oposite, she pays 80% of the time we go out..

Amazing what you can find when you open your eyes a bit, isnt it? ???? 

and now you are tired of her, and she doesnt give you what you really want? Affection and respect comes along with mutual respect and affection if the chemistry is met by both parts. Do you respect your wife and give her what she needs? We all need stimulation to build up on our feelings for each other to manage to build something for future, but at once only one pulling the strings, you loosing your ground slowly. 

A former bar girl is no different than any other women out there trying their best to survive in demanding world to succed one way or the other. Some is more broken down than others, and will not function in a long standing relationship out of many reasons, but a few who is right for you, will. 

Complicated but still possible

It takes two to tango as they say one way around or the other

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, khunPer said:

they need to work and make some income while waiting for the right knight to ride by

why not get an education and stand on their own two feet instead?

Or is that too much like hard work???

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

A former bar girl is no different than any other women out there trying their best to survive in demanding world to succed one way or the other.

my wife has a PhD in Physics. 

Dont ever compare her to a bar dweller again!

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Just another tread where girls being trown under the bus, who often are the reasons many single men comes to thailand, who find a good life and a good future with a lady from the "tourist" industry. 

Black and white comes to mind as someone mentioned earlier. 

We come a long way with making sober good healthy decissions and common sense of what is good and bad, and if not sure, you are sure! Simple as that

What surprises me, as many as those who ending up with a lady of night, are happy as those who choose a lady they believe is better than those they talking down, but trying hard to justifie their own beliefs and actions. 

Some is more broken down than others, thats what we talking about, and in nature of being broken down, abused both by family and their failed actions, tends to find the same men who also have a long history of failing and who also repeat their mistakes over and over and still complains about everyone else is making their life hard and complicated, and not willing to accept it was all their own decissions leading them to their struggles. 

Still life can feel like a lottery, some few win, 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

why not get an education and stand on their own two feet instead?

Or is that too much like hard work???

My Thai daughter has an education, spent 3 years extra in high school, 4 years getting her degree, speaks perfect English an makes 20k/month + free condo.

Hardly worth her time or my money.

She wouldn't look twice at a western foreigner.

• Thumbs Up 1

Men looking for women have been coming to Thailand for many years. Some of them do no research and are happy to trust mates down the pub in their own country that the girls here are easy, beautiful and often charming - most of the "easy" ones to be found in bars. In fact these women represent less than 4% of Thai women. though for sure, there is no guarantee that many of the 96% remaining might just be lying about one being handsome!

Arriving here for the first time, they are amazed that their mates were (partly) right! These men are of different age groups but they often have in common a few background characteristics that tend to make them easy prey for those women. In the beginning, the men are overwhelmed with the feeling they are wanted and cannot resist the temptations of "falling" into relationships that were impossible in their own country. It is easy to see why!

Men who are not familiar with the major potential problems of a serious relationship with a bar girl, especially marrying one, will be naive at the time and later realise they were stupid.

To the OP: Is Mrs. Smith aware of your deep knowledge of the bar girl scene?

• Like 1

Probably Now I would I tried the Temple girls , Christian girls Biggest damn Scammers Ever went thru 4 relationships in 10 years all thieves and cheaters , all from Korat Nasty bunch up there , mothers must be all exmamasans who teach them the trade of Deceit 

• Sad 1