Would you ever marry a bar girl? If so, why?

bob smith

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

My point is that once a bargirl has her Farang sign paper in the Amphur, she often will cease having sex, even if she knows he will go elsewhere.

And yes, if it becomes publicly known that the husband is getting laid elsewhere, the drama ensues. She doesn't care that he is getting laid by another lady, she cares if her friends know.

I am sure it happens with bargirl. But I am also sure the same happens with "normal" women. Bargirls are more aware of the needs of men.

I never married my long-time gf, who was once a bargirl. So I will never find out if she would change if we would be married. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's been my experience that a lot of foreign guys (loads on this forum) in Thailand aren't looking for much sex. Seems they mainly want a replacement for their moms, bit of housework and cooking.

and yet, they go out to the bars, even while wifey takes care of the house.

3 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

I have no intention of throwing my life away by marrying a bar girl. Ladies with regular jobs are enough of a challenge. I have found them just as duplicitous as those in the bar. All of the women I dated had straight jobs. All were very dedicated to getting their hands on my money. Only one never asked me for anything. She ran off with a Thai man. My current live-in lady asks very little and is happy to have a roof over her head.

How do you know you would be throwing your life away what ignorant thing to assume.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

im mostly interested to hear from guys who married bar girls and would like to hear how it played out and why they decided to marry her out of the many girls on offer. 

Why don't you ask one of them in person next time you're in a bar?  What makes you think that there are any on this forum?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

3 years rather than 12 years then, if not married.

The problem with that I was done with wanting to learn all over again.

Just keeping the money in the bank is easier. ????

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

The problem with that I was done with wanting to learn all over again.

Just keeping the money in the bank is easier. ????

Learn what? If you mean Thai, if married you don't need to speak Thai, whereas if not married, you need to pass a Thai tests.