Kbank - Same day statements at Chaeng Wattana?

So my last extension CW using "money in bank method" the io advised that next time they wanted Bank Statements.

So my question ...is it possible for Kasikorn Bank to issued the bank statements at CW same day as attending for extension?

TIA

12 minutes ago, supermac said:

I use kasikorn bank in roi et and they do the 3 months statement and bank letter and book update on the day I visit the IO.

Thankyou. However they are wanting 12 month bank statements.

I'm aware Bangkok Bank requires a number of days for this whereas some banks can do it on the spot. 

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I'm aware Bangkok Bank requires a number of days for this whereas some banks can do it on the spot. 

The FAQ section of Kasikorn's website has this:

Processing Timeline

1. For the statements to be received at branches in Bangkok Metropolis and 45 branches in the Eastern region:
    • If a request is made before 18.00 hrs., the statement will be ready within 3 business days.
    • If a request is made after 18.00 hrs., the statement will be ready within 4 business days.
  2. For the statements to be received at other branches:
    • If a request is made before 18.00 hrs., the statement will be ready within 3-5 business days.
    • If a request is made after 18.00 hrs., the statement will be ready within 3-7 business days.

Note: If you wish to receive your statement at branch immediately, documents in black and white, and up to only one year are available

I assume the black and white statement would receive the bank's stamp and be acceptable for immigration purposes.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

So my last extension CW using "money in bank method" the io advised that next time they wanted Bank Statements.

So my question ...is it possible for Kasikorn Bank to issued the bank statements at CW same day as attending for extension?

TIA

Yes

Edited by norbra

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I still fail to see why people use BKB, with zero interest, and days waiting for a 12 month statement. I just don't understand. 

• Confused 3
  • Love It 1

21 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I still fail to see why people use BKB, with zero interest, and days waiting for a 12 month statement. I just don't understand. 

Why do you say that you get no interest at BKK. 

They offer between 1.5 & 1.9% on instant access fixed deposit accounts which can be used for retirement extensions!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Why do you say that you get no interest at BKK. 

They offer between 1.5 & 1.9% on instant access fixed deposit accounts which can be used for retirement extensions!

Instant access, but the bank will not pay any interest if any money is withdrawn according to their web site.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Instant access, but the bank will not pay any interest if any money is withdrawn according to their web site.

CM IO allow you to have more than one sole account so if you need to spend some of the 400,000 then put it in a separate account.  

Also remember that BKK take the withholding tax automatically from fixed deposit accounts but you can reclaim it from the tax man if you get the forms from the bank!