Proof of BT800,000 not been removed

48 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Does the bank statement showing that the Bt800,000 has not been removed before three months have to be done in person? Or can my wife do it?

Going by memory the only office that does it, I think is Jomtien, no record is kept of the check, I don't see why your wife can't do it (like 90 day reports) she'll need your passport and the "appointment" chit you were given but........

50 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Does the bank statement showing that the Bt800,000 has not been removed before three months have to be done in person? Or can my wife do it?

I think you are referring the going to the bank,to get the statement. If so and it's your personal account then no. They would not give that information without you there. But TIT so who knows, I one time went to the bank got my paperwork and went to the IO, the officer asked who is the so and so. I looked at the document and they had given me someone else account information. . So I went back to the bank and they said "Oh I am sorry" here is yours????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

Assume you are referring to Jomtien requiring you to come back to immigration 3 months after extension.

Ignore it. 

That is a rubbish game from Jomtien.

They can check it at your next extension. 

I deal with Jomtien, and they don’t care who takes the papers they require down to them. They don’t want a bank statement, just copies from your bank book going back three months with the account book front page showing account details, and the relevant copies from your passport of last extension applied for etc etc. who ever goes, take the originals with you. It’s a really quick process.

• Like 1

You have to laugh. Jomtien requires proof you haven't withdrawn the funds for 3 months, but this only applies to people who do it yourself. The people who use agents because they don't have the 800k don't get asked to prove it. Go figure

• Haha 1

I get this silly paper every year and have always simply ignored this unnecessary inconvenience. 3 years running and never heard a thing further about it. Pitch the document in the first bin I pass upon exiting and forget all about it. Since this nonsense started at Jomtien, they've never required a signature for it, nor do they acknowledge it upon it actually being done. There is no receipt given. They have zero idea who does it, or does not. They officially check this bank info during the next extension.