Nominate your top 4 posters

bignok

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Very good point you make however health and safety being what it is do you really think I should leave him in charge of a kettle?

My son played for Kettle.  He became a YouTube Sensation… and without doubt Health and Safety would have taken a dim view, and perhaps had words with whoever was in charge.

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

My son played for Kettle.  He became a YouTube Sensation… and without doubt Health and Safety would have taken a dim view, and perhaps had words with whoever was in charge.

All talk of the king is banned I believe so I'll get back under my bridge and enjoy a bag of crisps.

I'd hate to offend any of the remaining decent poster.

Yes I can't think of anyone else...maybe Bert the kinky pie chieftan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

All talk of the king is banned I believe so I'll get back under my bridge and enjoy a bag of crisps.

I'd hate to offend any of the remaining decent poster.

Yes I can't think of anyone else...maybe Bert the kinky pie chieftan.

You still haven't answered my question, KL, begging bowl..........:cowboy:

I know you're cracking on a bit, but be fair, I can't wait to hear what it is....????

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Enjoying this thread and your posts.  Good laughs but why can't you understand a non-virtual meet could end poorly.  Real life has real life consequences.  Boredom, fist fight, etc...  I'm a lurker here on AseanNow more than a poster.  It seems like most people don't like me which is odd because I'm well liked in the non-virtual world.   I guess I'm online challenged.

As for me, I would meet 5-10 of the interesting posters here that disagree with my posts but would avoid the people I find offensive and trite.  It would be interesting meets but I understand others reservations.  .  Those that know me don't consider me a coward and not meeting up with certain posters is common sense.

I have met a couple of posters here, but have no desire to meet those with whom I disagree.  I don’t seek out people with whom to have an argument.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, atpeace said:

Enjoying this thread and your posts.  Good laughs but why can't you understand a non-virtual meet could end poorly.  Real life has real life consequences.  Boredom, fist fight, etc...  I'm a lurker here on AseanNow more than a poster.  It seems like most people don't like me which is odd because I'm well liked in the non-virtual world.   I guess I'm online challenged.

As for me, I would meet 5-10 of the interesting posters here that disagree with my posts but would avoid the people I find offensive and trite.  It would be interesting meets but I understand others reservations.  .  Those that know me don't consider me a coward and not meeting up with certain posters is common sense.

i always find it weird when someone you disagree with, argue with \ don't really like, wants to meet up for a beer, something mental going on

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i always find it weird when someone you disagree with, argue with \ don't really like, wants to meet up for a beer, something mental going on

Just calling your bluff. You too scared. Acting tough on a forum.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Just calling your bluff. You too scared. Acting tough on a forum.

Scared of what exactly? I'm not sure what your intentions entail.  I have made a habit of holding my ground with bullies in the real world and it has only ended badly once.  Wasn't any fun not backing way from a 190 cm bulky brute and wishing they could see  how utterly cowardice their actions were at the time.

2 hours ago, atpeace said:

It is not my style prior to Covid but the lockdown and the odd set of circumstances that put me in a small home we built on the banks of the Mekong has given me a different perspective.  It can be challenging not having any interactions with English speaking people for 6-12 months.  The last interaction here was 8 months ago.  I'm with the most beautiful woman  I've ever met and the scenery is spectacular but  I would talk to anyone at this point even it meant a punch in the face.   

Don't get isolated, you need interaction with people you can speak to properly

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 3:03 PM, Goat said:

Some of that 7/11 microwave food is pretty tasty.

After 10 beers and 20 bongs.

Sorry to be pedantic here but as a self professed Emperor of toking, I believe that you should have stated '20 bowls' rather than '20 bongs'.

One does not use 20 different bongs in a smoke session, the only reason for using more than one bong is if you are testing/comparing a new rig or if you were the owner of a bong shop.

A man gets comfortable with one bong and would never cheat on it.

Again, sorry for being so picky but sometimes a man needs to speak up.

Now if you don't mind, I'm halfway through my breakfast bowl.

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Sorry to be pedantic here but as a self professed Emperor of toking, I believe that you should have stated '20 bowls' rather than '20 bongs'.

One does not use 20 different bongs in a smoke session, the only reason for using more than one bong is if you are testing/comparing a new rig or if you were the owner of a bong shop.

A man gets comfortable with one bong and would never cheat on it.

Again, sorry for being so picky but sometimes a man needs to speak up.

Now if you don't mind, I'm halfway through my breakfast bowl.

In Australia we say bongs or cones.

Not bowls.

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2023 at 12:03 PM, transam said:

Just a word, get used to it, I am not French, and most understand my meaning....????

If you need more help, just let me know.

Oh, and whilst I am here, you made a mistake regarding my car, and why you mentioned it is beyond me, but many parts were machined or altered by myself, as you have seen the photos, you may be able to see the non-off the shelf stuff you mentioned....????

Lots of off the shelf shiney junk.

Which comes as no surprise as you do come across as someone who is fixated by shiney objects... Most probably due to an upbringing of licking bus windows.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Who would vote for a character who claims his father was, ''A Royal Sergeant Major, '' Seems said character is on but a nodding acquaintance with reality and the truth. Brags about a big American car but drives an ancient pickup...

• Haha 1