British father and son are brutally beaten by bouncerskicked out of a bar in 'Sin City'

webfact

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

The bouncers sent a message that they are spineless cowards that have to resort to kicking someone that was already down.

thats what i saw in the video as well.

cant say im shocked cos i have personally witnessed this kind of thing countless times with my own eyes.

Most Thai men are cowards. Plain and simple.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Being a bouncer doesn't mean you are a stupid person. The man hit the bouncer first, and he deserved a return punch, then to be subdued by the bouncer and his colleagues. Not to be kicked in the head like this. That's a common thing here, as most don't have a clue how to fight and have to kick, flail with their punches and have more than 2 helpers doing the same thing. Hire someone who actually knows what being a bouncer means. That kind of behavior brings revenge when you least expect it, and sometimes deadly., to the bouncer and or the bar owners. Remember Roadhouse? Subdue, bring outside, and reason with them. if they won't reason, call the police and bring (the usually intoxicated) person to jail. He sobers up, and thinks about what he did, knowing he was wrong (maybe) and revenge usually isn't planned.

Would love to have a beer with you ????. You must have a fantastic outlook on life. Roadhouse,  ???? ???? ????. Life is not a Hollywood movie, get off your sofa and go outside for a walk in the real world ???? ????

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, bignok said:

They look drunk and disorderly to me.

And?  Isn't that what people do when they go to bars?  Yes, some get unruly - even violent when drunk but that goes with the territory when you run a bar and serve alcohol.  Bouncers are supposed to restrain and remove, not hospitalise.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, bob smith said:

And not a Thai that knows muay thai either. just 2 normal dudes goin for it on pay per view.

Muay Thai is actually pretty useless against someone who can fight. Excellent against another Muay Thai fighter in a match but in other situations, not a lot of good.

I had a young Thai guy, drunk, I'll admit, come at me in a Bangkok club once - leg in the air, trying to floor me with a Muay Thai kick, I grabbed his ankle, pulled him toward me and chopped him in the adams apple. He didn't get up again and I'm no hard man.

• Haha 1

Just now, MangoKorat said:

No they didn't, you don't fight fire with fire.  So according to you, if someone gets drunk and starts getting violent, its OK for someone who's sober, several somebody's in a lot of cases in Thailand, to deal with the problem via more violence? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Bouncers in Thailand remind me of how they used to be in the UK, they only do the job so they can get violent with foreigners and even then, I can honestly say that I've never seen one on one violence between  bar drunks and bouncers - I have however, seen 5 or 6 bouncers beating the cr&% out of just one drunk.

People who ask for trouble ie morons find it. I think 72 hrs in jail then 10,000 baht fine then 5 yr ban be right. Trashy farangs. Dont need em.

No bouncer ever hit me. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Would love to have a beer with you ????. You must have a fantastic outlook on life. Roadhouse,  ???? ???? ????. Life is not a Hollywood movie, get off your sofa and go outside for a walk in the real world ???? ????

It's always a good idea to read all of the posts before you comment. I've been in the gym business for 50 years, training, plus personal training for almost 20, including gyms with martial arts, before I moved here. Roadhouse was mentioned because that is a little like bouncers act back in the states. You do your job, get the people calmed down, restrained if necessary, and ask them to leave. if they don't leave, you subdue them, bring them outside and repeat the request. if they refuse, you call the police. Please don't lump me in with what many think all farangs here are, fat, lazy, bald, too old etc. Some of us don't spend their retirement on a couch.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Muay Thai is actually pretty useless against someone who can fight. Excellent against another Muay Thai fighter in a match but in other situations, not a lot of good.

I had a young Thai guy, drunk, I'll admit, come at me in a Bangkok club once - leg in the air, trying to floor me with a Muay Thai kick, I grabbed his ankle, pulled him toward me and chopped him in the adams apple. He didn't get up again and I'm no hard man.

You have no idea sorry. Muay Thai leg kicks are impossible to catch. They target your thighs and hamstrings. A good fighter would destroy your legs and you couldnt walk.

This guy in the bar must have been a punk with no real skills.

Edited by bignok

19 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Come on man. 

Thais are very tolerant and non confrontational, practicing indirect communication. 

These muppets were the opposite. 

You might want to look up crime statistics about this country., including homicides and gun crimes. Watch the news every day. Talk to others that have seen different. Non confrontational and not wanting to lose face has fallen by the wayside.

1 minute ago, bignok said:

People who ask for trouble ie morons find it. I think 72 hrs in jail then 10,000 baht fine then 5 yr ban be right. Trashy farangs. Dont need em.

No bouncer ever hit me. 

As I said earlier, it goes with the territory - this went down in a trashy city in a trashy bar, not knocking it, everything has its place. It wasn't in a Silom cocktail bar - its Pattaya, party town! You'll always get people who can't take their drink in such places and a professional bouncer should know how to deal with drunks.

• Like 1

You get kicked out and then slap a bouncer .

What do you expect ?

Not just Thailand but try this anywhere in the world and see what happens.

Maybe not so many small dic <deleted> jumping on you but you should expect at least a knockdown or arrested 

Edited by kwak250
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

And again, do you English or just dribble ?

There is no me or you, no seeker, no enlightenment, no disciple and no guru. There is no better or worse, no path or purpose, and nothing that has to be achieved.

All appearance is source. All that apparently manifests in the hypnotic dream of separation – the world, the life story, the search for home, is one appearing as two, the nothing appearing as everything, the absolute appearing as the particular.

There is no separate intelligence weaving a destiny and no choice functioning at any level. Nothing is happening but this, as it is, invites the apparent seeker to rediscover that which is . . . the abiding, uncaused, unchanging, impersonal silence from which unconditional love overflows and celebrates. It is the wonderful mystery.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

There is no me or you, no seeker, no enlightenment, no disciple and no guru. There is no better or worse, no path or purpose, and nothing that has to be achieved.

All appearance is source. All that apparently manifests in the hypnotic dream of separation – the world, the life story, the search for home, is one appearing as two, the nothing appearing as everything, the absolute appearing as the particular.

There is no separate intelligence weaving a destiny and no choice functioning at any level. Nothing is happening but this, as it is, invites the apparent seeker to rediscover that which is . . . the abiding, uncaused, unchanging, impersonal silence from which unconditional love overflows and celebrates. It is the wonderful mystery.

wot?

15 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

I don't like to disagree, but I know martial arts well, but Muay Thai fighters can handle themselves. What came at you wasn't a Muay Thai fighter, as they're not known to pick fights, just like boxers back in the US. A lot think they know Muay Thai because they see others kicking and think they can do the same with no training. I learned a few arts and I wouldn't start a fight with anyone, because you never know what they can do. Underestimating others is a big mistake, no matter how much you know. I know a few people that have never trained in any gym, but can whoop ass very well.

11 minutes ago, bignok said:

No bouncer ever hit me. 

From what you've said, you don't live here right? If so, why are you so pushy about banning "trashy" farangs. Who don't need em?

• Thumbs Up 1