Tik tok/lazada orders?

proton

Waiting in for a watch to be delivered off lazada, rather irate driver turns up saying he's been trying to deliver something I ordered off tik tok for days. But I never ordered anything off tik tok ever, so refused it. Looking at the tik tok app there are messages about an order and delivery but I never ordered it. The puzzle was how did they get my address as they only have the phone number. The delivery driver claims they get it off Lazada! 

16 hours ago, Sigmund said:

I really do not trust the mail delivery in Thailand. Considering all the parcel thefts that even occur in Europe by dishonest postmen or postwomen, one can immagine abroad in a poorer country what can happen.

Perhaps you should not judge by Europe standards if you find them so bad and see what happens.  In my last 30 years of ordering thousands of items here in Thailand have had nothing go missing that was not traced to issues in richer countries.  

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, marin said:

I have never had mail or a package go missing here in 35+ years. Are you sure you are racist enough?

Just sharing that I didn’t receive any mail from overseas for consecutive years, until I told family to stop sending anything (postcards, letters, parcels, etc). Local bills were all delivered. Definitely something fishy going on there. 

Moved to a new address recently and received the first package sent from overseas.

20 hours ago, marin said:

I have never had mail or a package go missing here in 35+ years. Are you sure you are racist enough?

Never had a problem by the usual delivery drivers, like Kerry or Flash, the Thai Post however it goes missing for months, unless COD. 

20 hours ago, Sigmund said:

I really do not trust the mail delivery in Thailand. Considering all the parcel thefts that even occur in Europe by dishonest postmen or postwomen, one can immagine abroad in a poorer country what can happen.

Lazada is great even deliveries from China are tracked perfectly, AliExpress on the other hand go into a black hole for a while

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sigmund said:
20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So you have nothing empirical to base your claim on?

Did you check out the dictionnary to understand the sense of empirical or just using it to sound as if you went to college ?

No, I didn't need to check it. 

Obviously, you are confirming that your claim about TP is baseless.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

18 hours ago, dddave said:
On 8/11/2023 at 4:18 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

So you have nothing empirical to base your claim on?

20 years using Thai Post, never a missing item, ever.

29 years and one issue of a lost item going to Canada that Canada Post lost for which I was compensated.  TP is as good as any other country's postal service, if not better.

• Thumbs Up 1