Cigna Global Asia Only Policy

mania

Just asking but does anyone here use this "Global" policy?

I'm not interested in any Thai company based policies

If so how has it been if you have had to use it.

Also when getting quotes for my age (66) the lowest policy limit was  Annual benefit maximum: ฿35,000,000

With zero deduction it is 14k baht per month which is not all that bad but...... Really in Thailand I would be more than happy

with less than 35million baht coverage

Asking does anyone here have a policy from Cigna Global with a lower Annual benefit max?

If not I will contact them & ask

Edited by mania

Careful! Cigna in Thailand, which offered the 35Mio Baht option (Silver plan), is not longer available! My policy was cancelled as per End of the term. Cigna sold the Thai business to Chubb, and Chubb cancelled all the policies.

Cigna offers new policies out of the UK. The option I am currently discussing with them is an option "Close Care", coverage 500K USD, Area of coverage Thailand only (and emergency coverage outside for max 45 days). Payment options only in USD or EUR

I don't know individual prices, but for my family (me, wife, daughter), it is around 17K per month

1 hour ago, Swiss1960 said:

Careful! Cigna in Thailand, which offered the 35Mio Baht option (Silver plan), is not longer available! My policy was cancelled as per End of the term. Cigna sold the Thai business to Chubb, and Chubb cancelled all the policies.

Thanks & yes I am applying thru Cigna Global site not in Thailand

Good to know there is a 500k plan though thanks!