How Thailand’s long wait compares with the world record for forming a new govt

webfact

9 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Gen. Prayut did it in a day in 2014.

POTUS Trump tried zero days for a second term.

Why bring Trump into it? What happened in America makes the Thai election look squeaky clean. If your going to talk about the farcical storming of the white House without watching all of the un edited tapes, with the now known fbi/cia operatives agitating the crowd then the states that cheated the count and now been found as so. So please keep your biased hatred to yourself. Note: I never liked Trump but after everything he said turned out true you would need to be a moron to believe anything they say against him now. A man who loves his country something Thailand desperately needs as does my own country.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, BritScot said:

Why bring Trump into it? What happened in America makes the Thai election look squeaky clean. If your going to talk about the farcical storming of the white House without watching all of the un edited tapes, with the now known fbi/cia operatives agitating the crowd then the states that cheated the count and now been found as so. So please keep your biased hatred to yourself. Note: I never liked Trump but after everything he said turned out true you would need to be a moron to believe anything they say against him now. A man who loves his country something Thailand desperately needs as does my own country.

Thank you.  ????