Studying people

bignok

56 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Let's contemplate for a moment the sheer stupidity of endlessly tossing up links as homework for others to do.

TL; dr is an unknown concept.

Twenty words from him about the link? Impossible.

Don't forget that the OP has spent the last little while driving around the kingdom visiting all the one horse towns and eating 50 baht slop and pronouncing it as good, or better than Nobu. 

Oh, and avoiding farang like the plague. But he secretly wants to be loved by his fellow whiteys so now he is overcompensating by spamming us with his "interesting" and "too derp for you" inane topics ????

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lemsta69 said:

Don't forget that the OP has spent the last little while driving around the kingdom visiting all the one horse towns and eating 50 baht slop and pronouncing it as good, or better than Nobu. 

Oh, and avoiding farang like the plague. But he secretly wants to be loved by his fellow whiteys so now he is overcompensating by spamming us with his "interesting" and "too derp for you" inane topics ????

Eating slop? Lanna food is the best food in the country. You don't have much of a clue about Thailand.

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

Let's contemplate for a moment the sheer stupidity of endlessly tossing up links as homework for others to do.

Nah it's stupid to complain on topics you aren't interested in. You could just scroll on. Pretty sad if you just want to complain. Move on. 

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

It may be interesting stuff to you, but not for others....like me! Thanks.

Well simply ignore it!

I found it interesting enough to read - it certainly won't change my life but surely life includes hugely interesting things and less interesting things.

For example I find any mention of football excruciatingly boring so i simply don't read or watch or listen to anything about it. Other than to mention it here for illustrative reasons, it doesn't exist in my life.

What would be boring is if we all agreed on what was or was not interesting!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

Not getting burned again.  If I have to listen to Rick Astley sing Never Gonna Give You Up one more time my head will explode.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LikeItHot said:

Not getting burned again.  If I have to listen to Rick Astley sing Never Gonna Give You Up one more time my head will explode.

Did you see him recently on some Glastonbury Show. Brilliant singer/songwriter and a nice bloke to boot.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Did you see him recently on some Glastonbury Show. Brilliant singer/songwriter and a nice bloke to boot.

Whoever put the SAD emoji, is SAD. He is one of the finest singers the UK has produced for a long time. Forget the song which rocketed him to stardom, listen to his albums in the past few years. Brilliant.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, save the frogs said:

ignore the detractors. 

relevant topic, what with all the prolific liars on this forum.

we all need to learn skills to detect their lies. 

Hey ! Me and my ex-SAS hero buddies take offence to your slur!! ????

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Unify said:

The article discusses ideas, events, and people. 

The article doesn't discuss anything.  The author does.  Which is a person.  Which is what you are discussing...  I can't stop laughing, sorry...   

6 hours ago, action said:

The article doesn't discuss anything.  The author does.  Which is a person.  Which is what you are discussing...  I can't stop laughing, sorry...   

Website discusses working remotely, careers, dating amongst other things. You didnt read it.