Interesting insight to old tourists marrying bargirls.

Goat

44 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No "deep thoughts", at all. neither any "interesting insights".

Well he does live in Pattaya.

Which is the mecca for farang meeting and falling in love with prostitutes.

I would guess that in his Pattaya social circle the rate would be higher than 50% of his friends having wives and girlfriends met in Ladies of the Night type establishments.

It isnt only Thai hookers there, they also have Russians and Africans.

Any personal insights from a Liverpool perspective you can share on this topic.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Thats right, better for a sex tourist to spend their final days with a tattooed, moody, money hungry, argumentative ex prostitute who they have to rely on to do anything, and who they very likely have zero in common with. Living the dream ????

Gee you covered that point well.

Very insightful but you forgot alchoholic/drug addicted/toothless.

Ever noticed how many of the older gogo dancers are missing teeth from the years of yaba abuse? Grinding the pole while grinding their teeth hour after hour, night after night, year after year.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Well he does live in Pattaya.

Which is the mecca for farang meeting and falling in love with prostitutes.

I would guess that in his Pattaya social circle the rate would be higher than 50% of his friends having wives and girlfriends met in Ladies of the Night type establishments.

It isnt only Thai hookers there, they also have Russians and Africans.

Any personal insights from a Liverpool perspective you can share on this topic.

Oh, you've done the rounds there then............:intheclub:

• Confused 1

Another question might be why would a man bring his young children up in a dump like Pattaya, hardly a nice environment for the kiddies. At least his kids are in the UK at present and can make a comparison for themselves.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Cheesy seems to be saying "Just go for it'

The only thing I thought was a bit off was his Russian and Indian sauna experience with everyone "getting along". 

Also calling his Russian wife's visa issues a result of the "Ukrainian conflict". Calling a full on imperialistic invasion a "Ukrainian conflict" didn't sit right with me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bassosa said:

Also calling his Russian wife's visa issues a result of the "Ukrainian conflict". Calling a full on imperialistic invasion a "Ukrainian conflict" didn't sit right with me.

Is his Mrs a Putin supporter?

2 minutes ago, proton said:

Another question might be why would a man bring his young children up in a dump like Pattaya, hardly a nice environment for the kiddies. At least his kids are in the UK at present and can make a comparison for themselves.

I doubt families that live in the area frequent the places that you may.

There is more to the place than your and Goaty's hangouts.????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

mmmmm. In another of his videos he said his family were a "casualty of war" because the English wouldnt give his wife a visa to Engand quickly enough.

Which i thought was a stretch. Considering many Ukraine families have been slaughtered and/or their houses bombed by the Russians.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I doubt families that live in the area frequent the places that you may.

There is more to the place than your and Goaty's hangouts.????

There are no hangouts there I would go to, I would not even set foot in the place unless a special music do was on.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tkramer said:

Back home in Nebraska or Manchester, would you be bringing home a 23 year-old hooker to meet your family...?

Who professionally screwed at least one guy a day...30 guys a month...360 guys a year, and say..."Mom and Dad, this is my new girlfriend...???!!!"

I get the impression that most of the people marrying bargirls aren't really of the age to 1, have anyone to bring the girl home to; or 2, give much of a <deleted> about what people think.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Goat said:

Never been in a gogo?

Dont get out much?

Most people have and readily admit it.

The question is how much time do you spend in these places, given your smear campaign against bar girls on here? I'm willing to venture a lot more than you would care to admit.

Maybe we should get spidermike's private detectives to look into this. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, proton said:

Thats right, better for a sex tourist to spend their final days with a tattooed, moody, money hungry, argumentative ex prostitute who they have to rely on to do anything, and who they very likely have zero in common with. Living the dream ????

You know they don't just randomly assign people to each other? Because it seems you don't.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Many gals have stories. We have all heard that story before. My family owns 25,000 rai of land. But, I need 20,000 a month to send to them, because all their wealth is tied up in their land, which they won't sell! Most have stories.

Perhaps you met different girls to myself.

Over many years I went with many girls in a few different places, Phuket, Bkk, Pattaya, the gulf islands, and never once had one with a story like that.

Perhaps I was lucky, or perhaps it was because I never got a takeaway while drunk.

16 hours ago, tkramer said:

Bottom line is...if you weren't having successful female relationships in your home country...

you won't be having them here. You're still a loser.

Back home in Nebraska or Manchester, would you be bringing home a 23 year-old hooker to meet your family...?

Who professionally screwed at least one guy a day...30 guys a month...360 guys a year, and say..."Mom and Dad, this is my new girlfriend...???!!!"

You think western prossies never take a day or two off every week? I don't know where you get your info from, but IMO you need to stop reading whatever you are to have such strange ideas.

BTW western countries have around 50% divorce rate so that means that 50% of western guys that marry have a failed relationship- pretty much the norm these days.

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BTW western countries have around 50% divorce rate so that means that 50% of western guys that marry have a failed relationship- pretty much the norm these days.

-And the 50% that stayed married don't look so happy either. I see mostly couples who eat in silence in a restaurant. Among my older married friends, maybe 10% should even bother to stagger on together.

• Like 2