Documentary about Brit sex tourism in Gambia. Age gaps, buying houses, nightlife, lies and deluded.

Goat

14 minutes ago, proton said:

Seems like they were a bit desperate to justify the headline, centres on the Cobra bar which appeared to have some under aged there, hardly a 'rise' in child sex tourism. At 7.50 they show a foreigner walking with a small Thai in Pattaya from behind and claim she could have been a child, she's about the same size as my Mrs and she's 50! Gutter journalism really.

To be fair to them, both Big Jok and the German protagonist confirm it. Do you know something they don’t?

16 minutes ago, NextG said:

To be fair to them, both Big Jok and the German protagonist confirm it. Do you know something they don’t?

One or two examples is not a 'rise' in child sex tourism. Ironic that AJ represents a religion whose book condones pre pubescent marriage, and they follow a prophet who, according to scripture married  6 year old Aisha when he was 50 and had sex with her when she was 9. Seems rather hypocritical.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Back home, I met an old guy sending money to Africa.

To 2 separate girls.

He had lived in Africa for many years and moved back home. 

But was still sending money long after he left.

African girls got the same scams going on as Pattaya girls. 

They get pretty skint over there. Could have really needed the money.

I think there are areas where they live out in a field and there are flies on the people and the food and people are VERY skinny and dying. Of course, it can be faked, but probably not.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, proton said:

One or two examples is not a 'rise' in child sex tourism. Ironic that AJ represents a religion whose book condones pre pubescent marriage, and they follow a prophet who, according to scripture married  6 year old Aisha when he was 50 and had sex with her when she was 9. Seems rather hypocritical.

Thanks for the nonsense, but I was referring to the comments from Big Jok and the German in question. If you could stick to the subject, rather than an off-topic rant, that would be good. 
I don’t hear any Arabic voices in the report; I hear Australian and German. 

38 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

To 2 separate girls.

His choice. I know people her supporting multiple families. Does it hurt you somehow? Is everyone who needs help a scammer?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

Thanks for the nonsense, but I was referring to the comments from Big Jok and the German in question. If you could stick to the subject, rather than an off-topic rant, that would be good. 
I don’t hear any Arabic voices in the report; I hear Australian and German. 

what subject do you want, the Gambia or The AJ hypocrisy film? You do realise AJ is from Qatar!

Edited by proton

42 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

To 2 separate girls.

Sounds like you think it's a scam, perhaps the guy is happy sending a few quid, unless you know different......????

6 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

You forgot the huge cost to live here in Sydney,and the depressing lifestyle, I would rather be in Thailand 

They have a nice life, fishing and going to surf beaches and stuff, and his job is paying well. Good weather too in Sydney. But they haven’t got a property yet so does make it a bit tough. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Paradise: Love was a super well-made semi docu on this topic. Worth hunting around to see the whole film:

Full disclosure: I'd do her.

Thank you for recommending documentary Paradise Love (2012), it is so good!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, JimTripper said:

I think the Uk is really low on the scale of getting laid, maybe worse then the USA. It’s kind of cold & drizzly a lot of the time which makes people kind of depressed and have sex less often

The fact that it's more sunny is part of it.

Also, you're not wearing heavy clothes all the time. 

But ... the actual sun causes some sort of chemical reaction on the body and increases sex drive.  I'll see if I can dig out the science to back this up... hang in there. 

35 minutes ago, whitemouse said:

Thank you for recommending documentary Paradise Love (2012), it is so good!

That Gambia docu of the OP was some pretty drawn out, thin crap. Gotta find Paradise Love.

There's a scene in Paradise Love where a young black man is asked to go down on an older women and he starts wailing, "I can not".

For further thoughts on resistance to oral love among a certain community, def listen to this salacious Millie Jackson monolog:

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=all+the+way+lover+by+Millie+jackson&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:011b1080,vid:AijntbWBEZc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

That Gambia docu of the OP was some pretty drawn out, thin crap. Gotta find Paradise Love.

There's a scene in Paradise Love where a young black man is asked to go down on an older women and he starts wailing, "I can not".

True, got to find Paradise Love. I found it on torrent, downloaded it quickly, there are 11 seeders currently.

Link:

https://1337x.to/search/paradise+love+2012/1/

3 hours ago, proton said:

what subject do you want, the Gambia or The AJ hypocrisy film? You do realise AJ is from Qatar!

You have a problem. Ignoring the elephant in the room. A twelve year old in a bar, in Thailand. Researched by Australian and German reporters and you want to make it about Islam. Sick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I was a woman with a body that looks like a bag of marbles, with a socket that you could park a bike inside and  breasts warming up my knees I'd go there for some fun. Lord knows no-one like that would look at them in their own country.

What else would you spend your widows pension on? Hands down beats Mecca Bingo and the Darby & Joan.

Grow old disgracefully, that's my motto.

• Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, NextG said:

It’s not a documentary ????

I apologize and delete my  posts. 

edit, it is too late to delete or edit my earlier posts. Im really sorry.

It is in fact a drama about middle age European women visiting Kenya in order to find love. There are several non actors in this film and it runs very much like a documentary, but is not a documentary as NextG pointed out. 

Edited by whitemouse

2 minutes ago, whitemouse said:

I apologize and delete my posts. So sorry.

Why? You enjoyed

45 minutes ago, whitemouse said:

True, got to find Paradise Love. I found it on torrent, downloaded it quickly, there are 11 seeders currently.

Link:

https://1337x.to/search/paradise+love+2012/1/

For those who don’t do Torrents: https://archive.org/details/paradise.-love.-2012.720p.-brrip.x-264-fastbet-99-converted

That couple with the big black woman and the skinny black guy was embarrassing. She was acting like they were having a good wild time but it felt sad. At least they both spoke English however!

Similar to the “silent meals” we all see around Thailand where the couple just sits there and says nothing. I’m not sure what people get out of these situations. Sex is one thing, but just dragging someone around in public that has no interest is weird!

• Thanks 1

Those women had power of their sex workers that men can only dream of.

They could tell the guys not to ask for money and have them go along with it and provide sex up front and just hope for a payout up the road.

That shows the power of the you-know-what (begins with a P).

11 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Those women had power of their sex workers that men can only dream of.

They could tell the guys not to ask for money and have them go along with it and provide sex up front and just hope for a payout up the road.

That shows the power of the you-know-what (begins with a P).

Some men can do the same, if the woman actually likes him. You are thinking about the men who aren’t interested in or even capable of wooing a woman or perhaps even attracting her, without the incentive of financial reward. 
To be honest, there are working women here that keep asking me for sex. But I’ve told them that there no chance with a ‘working’ girl. Their retort was that it was only a sideline. Same. 
Men have power too, but most there have sold themselves short. 

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

Some men can do the same, if the woman actually likes him. You are thinking about the men who aren’t interested in or even capable of wooing a woman or perhaps even attracting her, without the incentive of financial reward. 
To be honest, there are working women here that keep asking me for sex. But I’ve told them that there no chance with a ‘working’ girl. Their retort was that it was only a sideline. Same. 
Men have power too, but most there have sold themselves short. 

Look at the big brain on Brad!

Allow me to retort.

That’s a tasty burger. Kahuna Burger. That’s that new Hawaiian burger joint, right?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, PPGuy said:

Was based in Liberia during 1979/80 and visited Banjul on a business trip for a week in late 1979.

With Monrovia having a number of 'entertainment' options I foolishly assumed that Banjul would offer similar delights. However it soon became clear that only female Skandis of a certain age were being catered for. Was happy to head back to my nightly trawls of Gurley Street in Monrovia.

However that only lasted a few months more as M/Sgt Doe decided to take over the country and I was shipped off to the non-existent delights of Riyadh........

Plenty of delights to be found in Riyadh, but only for the rich guys.

I knew one western girl that was a party girl and got plenty of gold and diamond trinkets for her "participation".

Of course, only western women got invites, and us mere males got nothing. On the pre flight talk by the recruiter the girls were told to take their party frocks!

Also, any western woman got to party with American servicemen as the US base was off limits to the mutawa, but western guys not a hope.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NextG said:

You have a problem. Ignoring the elephant in the room. A twelve year old in a bar, in Thailand. Researched by Australian and German reporters and you want to make it about Islam. Sick. 

My point was their evidence did not amount to a 'rise' the 12 year old was just thrown in, there was no evidence of it shown at all. Much as I despise Pattaya and the subject I dislike gutter journalism even more. The irony of this being made by a muslim organisation seems to have passed you by- they worship a man who married a 6 year old!