Trump says he will be arrested on Thursday in Georgia election case

Social Media

12 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I think governor Kemp is a bug that crawled out from a particularly slimy rock. Having said that, I think he's actually doing the right thing regarding the (3? 4? times indicted? I've lost count)  ex prez. He will block any attempt at ousting Fani Willis cuz he KNOWS 45 CANNOT win the general election, not even against a bumbling slug like Joe.

Recall that while Kemp was Georgia Sec. of State he ran for governor.  His opponent, Stacy Abrams, said he should resign as SoS (SoS oversees elections).  He didn't.  Recusal seems to be something GOP pols don't do, and when they do it's with a smirk: thinking of GHW Bush here, who I saw on a talk show before the 2000 election was settled and said "I have to re-CLOOZ myself" like he was cracking a condescending joke.  But back to GA, Abrams did some shaking up down there prior to the election and quite a bit of the mess she fought was met in court with "you're right, we'll fix that, but not before this election because it's too soon."  Talk about bs.

So I warn all that these "hero of the day" characters (Liz Cheney, Kemp, Pence, et al) are still who they were before the orange blight came along.  The GOP doesn't want visionaries, they want a president that will sign their legislation, which Grover Norquist had the temerity to say outright during the 2012 primaries. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

He'll be a complete coward ???? when her steps into the Georgia Police station this week. Sullen silently raging, scowling yes, weasel-like.

He'll (just like he was when he was confronted with Jack Smith in the court in Washington), be a total coward, silent, eye avoiding wimp.

One reporter said Smith was staring him down through the whole court session.  I don't think it was because he was mesmerized by the bright orange glow.

Speaking of which, are they going to wash his face for him before the mugshot?  Does Georgia still have road gangs?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Another flipping, Yuscil Taveras, director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. This is not going well for Trump

Prosecutors: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

A Trump employee who monitored security cameras at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate abruptly retracted his earlier grand jury testimony and implicated Trump and others in obstruction of justice just after switching from an attorney paid for by a Trump political action committee to a lawyer from the federal defender’s office in Washington, prosecutors said in a court filing Tuesday.

The aide — described as “Trump Employee 4” in public court filings but identified elsewhere as Yuscil Taveras — held the title of director of information technology at Mar-a-Lago. He initially testified to a grand jury in Washington, D.C., that he was unaware of any effort to erase the videos, but after getting the new attorney “immediately … retracted his prior false testimony” and detailed the alleged effort to tamper with evidence related to the investigation of the handling of classified information stored at Trump’s Florida home, the new submission said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/trump-witness-reversal-testimony-jack-smith-00112355

Most exclent!!! I would bet money old Donnie’s having a (episode) over this !major outburst imminent and surely more evidence directly from the orange defendants big fat mouth!

5 hours ago, pomchop said:

It will not surprise me in the least if trump goes on a total rampage and forces the judge to lock him up for a few days so he can rant and rage from a jail cell and paint himself as a martyr to raise a few more million from his brain dead cult. 

Bear in mind the people that work at these facilities are infamous for having a very low tolerance for the prisoners making requests and trying to do things their own way.  Not necessarily physical abuse but accidents happen "sorry sir, we seem to have lost your paperwork, you'll have to stay the night here."  It would not be an exaggeration to say nearly every Black person in the US is aware of DT's white supremacy and Klan connections, make of that what you will. 

He's been making joke hints about running off to Russia.  Sigh . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-trolls-fulton-county-da-with-plan-to-flee-to-russia/ar-AA1fBAhl?cvid=fdfff6b07c0e4f10df9fb74ce9587941&ei=13

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

Bear in mind the people that work at these facilities are infamous for having a very low tolerance for the prisoners making requests and trying to do things their own way.  Not necessarily physical abuse but accidents happen "sorry sir, we seem to have lost your paperwork, you'll have to stay the night here."  It would not be an exaggeration to say nearly every Black person in the US is aware of DT's white supremacy and Klan connections, make of that what you will. 

He's been making joke hints about running off to Russia.  Sigh . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-trolls-fulton-county-da-with-plan-to-flee-to-russia/ar-AA1fBAhl?cvid=fdfff6b07c0e4f10df9fb74ce9587941&ei=13

I don't think donnie would be much of a tough guy bully with some of his fellow inmates in an atlanta jail....it is easy to talk tough  when you are protected by body guards sending out tweets from your Mar a Largo  room at 3 am. 

Go ahead donnie show us what a real tough guy man of the  people you are and demand to be placed in a cell just like any other inmate would get.  All of your troubles will soon be over.

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

I don't think donnie would be much of a tough guy bully with some of his fellow inmates in an atlanta jail....it is easy to talk tough  when you are protected by body guards sending out tweets from your Mar a Largo  room at 3 am. 

Go ahead donnie show us what a real tough guy man of the  people you are and demand to be placed in a cell just like any other inmate would get.  All of your troubles will soon be over.

I am damned near PISSING myself hoping this happens. The traffic cone of treason will STILL have secret service agents protecting him. I want to see how that will work in a Georgia jail!

• Thumbs Up 2