Medical clinic for prescription

TimeMachine

Can anyone recommend a clinic that will have a doctor write a letter for me confirming my medicines that I purchased at a pharmacy are for my personal use and for my own personal condition.. I want to take them back to Australia. Ive read customs may want to see something like that, just to be annoying i guess. 

Depends on where you live?

I use a local Clinic and the Doctor does not charge ( unless you go for a Consultation).

Clinics tend to be in the Evenings, as the Doctors work during the day and the Clinic is usually at the ground floor of their home ( my area is semi rural).

You will most likely need either a Thai Partner or a Translator.

let the translator do all the talking. But provide her/ him with your list of medication names; dosage and frequency.

Maybe you can google clinics near to your location?

Should’nt be a problem. Good luck 

You can probably come in with a printed list of all your medications and dosages with a note to the effect of what you want to say and any cheap clinic might sign and stamp it.

Will customs accept that?

I don't know.

Technically they want scrip bottles with your name on it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure.  It seems. Very arbitrary thing in oz and most likely will walk through unhindered.  Depends on which power hungry staff is onboard at the time. They should just leave people alone with small amounts of prescription drugs.  Big brother mentality sux. 

• Like 1