Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:
4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Hyperbole.  Did he lock her up?  How could you know what his intent was?

He said so. Are we not to believe him?

It is his prerogative to say whatever he wants to say, even if it is hyperbole.  Whether you believe him or not is up to you and makes no difference to his intent.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:
10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No one outside of the legal teams have the facts of the case so you cannot argue anything, either!

I think that's a pretty shallow interpretation of the facts of this case. For example, we've all heard the perfect phone call. Several times.

No more shallow than your "perfect phone call" comment.   What facts are you so privy to about this case, perhaps you're involved in the discovery process?

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It is his prerogative to say whatever he wants to say, even if it is hyperbole.  Whether you believe him or not is up to you and makes no difference to his intent.

There is a topic here about people who believe Trump's lies.

Perfect for you.

• Sad 1

He's signalling his rabid cult with his rageful, vengeful look.

With an undifferentiated ego-mass MAGA will assume his being threatened and prosecuted is them being the same.

Give the GOP has declared for the world to see that it is without soul and any moral compass and 'all in' with the white-supremacist, KKK, neo-Nazi's and robber baron class.

No longer trying to hide its ideology of sabotaging any functional government and then blaming the government they spend every day sabotaging, and then saying government is bad while handing more and more control over to the robber-barons.

John Stuart (US comedian) said it the other day better than I can.  

Me thinks it's gunna' get a lot hotter, before it gets cooler.

The reckoning has arrived for shying away from the injustice of American society and has been simply brought on by this sick sick man. he is a product of all that is perverse in a capitalist society completely out of control, lacking in any sense of sociological integrity. And before anyone gets p!ssed at me for saying that go read up on the gun deaths for the first 8 months of 2023 and then get back to me. 

The inherent mutilation of institutionalised racism, the systemic injustice in the repeated rape and enslavement of the People by a robber baron system, enabled by ALL the politicians (both sides) who own like their personal b!tches.

The question is will the nation have the guts to face itself and what it has either actively or passively allowed to be their United Sates of America.

• Like 2

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Are you implying that he had to take action to have her indicted?

I said outright that he did earlier. My reply was in response to a post that seemed to imply that His own words "lock her up" were only ever uttered at the 2016 debate.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I believe there was more evidence against her, yet she wasn't indicted, I wonder why?

If there were evidence and Trump's DOJ did not indict her. I can't believe it. How many hours of congressional hearings were held to uncover evidence to indict her? If there were evidence, Trump would have indicted her. No prosecutor will take up a case against a person because people feel the person is guilty. 

• Like 2

The emperor has no clothes.

An expression which fits Trump perfectly.

This expression is used to describe a situation in which people are afraid to criticize something or someone because the perceived wisdom of the masses is that the thing or person is good or important.

https://www.bookbrowse.com/expressions/detail/index.cfm/expression_number/605/the-emperor-has-no-clothes

Edited by ozimoron

7 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

He looks like a very angry, very old, self-entitled white man.. which of course, is exactly what he is.

This is not the place to be critical of people because they are old , angry and white .

This is not a forum frequented by young happy black men 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I wonder if there's going to be a new entry for Trump in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "most criminally charged" former U.S. president?

Might even be on the comparable list for prosecuted world leaders, except he's probably got a lot of competition there,

https://www.axios.com/2022/08/26/countries-where-former-leaders-jailed-charged

"The big picture: In reality, leaders who left office since 2000 have been jailed or prosecuted in at least 78 countries — including in democracies like France, Israel and South Korea."

"In the vast majority of cases all over the world, the charges former leaders have faced relate to corruption."

https://www.axios.com/2022/08/26/countries-where-former-leaders-jailed-charged

Charges mean absolutely nothing until there's been a conviction in Court .

We seem to have reached a point where allegations are the new convictions .

Being found guilty seems to have become irrelevant and what counts are the allegations/charges .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Charges mean absolutely nothing until there's been a conviction in Court .

We seem to have reached a point where allegations are the new convictions .

Being found guilty seems to have become irrelevant and what counts are the allegations/charges .

Aren't we allowed to celebrate charges now?

• Like 2