Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Nothing to explain. My reply was to your first line. You don't know what I think.

Now you're being deliberately obtuse. You know very well I alluded to your unsupported and unexplained claim of irregularities. Why don't you abide by forum rules for once?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Pure tyranny. I wonder whether anyone cheering the weaponization of the justice sytem is basing their sheer loathing of the man - and justification for this unprecedented coordinated attack on an ex Pres - on facts, rather than a well crafted narrative that paints him as an immoral and corrupt psychopath? Somehow I doubt it. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

As I said, that's EXACTLY the problem! It looks like a racist, walks like a racist, quacks like a racist, but you just don't WANT it to be a racist so, as 45 has been so fond of saying, "Don't believe your eyes, believe what I tell you."

I was referring to you last line: I could go on, but I grow bored with wasting my time.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

How is he racist? 

Nationalistic, I agree, nothing wrong with that. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/16/theyre-rapists-presidents-trump-campaign-launch-speech-two-years-later-annotated/

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Now you're being deliberately obtuse. You know very well I alluded to your unsupported and unexplained claim of irregularities. Why don't you abide by forum rules for once?

And now you know what I was referring to. 

If you are so keen on forum rules, stop making thinks up.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/16/theyre-rapists-presidents-trump-campaign-launch-speech-two-years-later-annotated/

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

How many white supremacist hate groups have arisen since Obama and during Trump's time? How is it that every member to a man love Trump? Did Trump not call them good people when they chanted "Jews will not replace us" at a rally where one of their ilk killed a woman protesting? Were Trump's people not in close contact with these filth before the Jan insurrection? Did many of them go to jail for decades for trying to keep Trump in power? On what planet is Trump not racist?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

And now you know what I was referring to. 

If you are so keen on forum rules, stop making thinks up.

What part of asking you to explain what irregularities occurred during the Fulton county election was making stuff up?

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What part of asking you to explain what irregularities occurred during the Fulton county election was making stuff up?

You didn't ask me to explain anything.

Read back, preferably in English.

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You didn't ask me to explain anything.

Read back, preferably in English.

This was what I asked you to explain and which you have still yet to do.

All this back and forth could have been avoided if you could just sum up a modicum of respect for forum rules.

I think it was targeted after so many reported irregularities during the election itself.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Daft question without discovery (unless you're part of his legal team, of course).  It'll come out in court.

What you are saying is that you personally are unaware of anything false in the 91 charges against Trump (because you haven't seen the discovery material yet).

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

This is the official mugshot of Donald Trump released by the Fulton County Sheriff's Office

Source: BBC

Sing to the tune of bad boys bad boys what ya gunna do;

'Rat boy rat boy what ya gunna do when they come for you

Rat boy rat boy what ya gunna do'