Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Trump has a single message, racism and nationalism and plays to the lowest common denominator.

10 out of the first 12 US presidents enslaved blacks. 

Black people weren't allowed to vote in all states, in my lifetime! 

Hardly anything new. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Hardly anything new. 

Oh, that's OK then. He should be allowed to rekindle the good old days for those who have a nostalgic fondness for them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

Evidence was presented to a randomly selected Grand Jury , which in Georgia being a red state were predominantly republicans. The heard the evidence presented ,and recommended and indictment.

All else are nonsensical rationalizations  by those who were taken in by this sociopathic snake oil salesmen  in a pathetic attempt to hide their stupidity,

What the dont understand is that everything they say in support if trump further exabits their fundamental inability to deal with facts. 

Georgia is red? Anyone tell Trump?

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Hardly anything new. 

Classic "Whataboutism." How about we give that a rest and stay with the current topic?

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well that depends with the grand jury was drawn from. If it was drawn from Atlanta, which is a democratic stronghold, most likely that wouldn't be the case

Exactly. Fulton County is deep blue.

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Reminds me of Thaksin when the Junta went after him politically.

The only difference being, Trump is staying to defend himself instead of Thaksin who fled the country.

Lots of parallels between Thailand under the Junta and the US under Biden. Sad times.

You may assume I am not, “laughing with you” …

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Oh, that's OK then. He should be allowed to rekindle the good old days for those who have a nostalgic fondness for them?

No, it's not OK. I was pointing out that most Presidents were racist, yet they are focusing on Trump, who btw is married to an immigrant. 

Just now, Neeranam said:

No, it's not OK. I was pointing out that most Presidents were racist, yet they are focusing on Trump, who btw is married to an immigrant. 

Again, is that a reason not to focus on a racist president for being racist?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, watthong said:

Just wanted to show off my new merch autumn line.... (tshirt, toilet paper, kleenex - with tag line "Don't cry for me, Georgia!" - all coming soon.)

orangemugsm.jpg

Maybe I would like to buy toilet paper with a Trump picture ... for my bum ????.

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Actually, some of Trump's favorite people pushed a kind of military coup when they advocated declaring martial law and having the military confiscate voting machines. Even after they made that proposal, they are still some of his favorite people.

And here's what Trump wrote on Truth Social:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”"

He followed up by posting “UNPRECEDENTED FRAUD REQUIRES UNPRECEDENTED CURE!”

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3761987-trump-comes-clean-says-america-should-terminate-the-constitution/

There you go! Citing direct quote evidence. 

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Trump didnt try overthrowing an election, he was sure he won. Just like Stacy Abrams. Worth noting your democrats spent 2016-2020 denying Trumps legitimacy and even impeaching him twice on what turned out to be falsehoods. When the left try overthrowing elections its all fine and dandy. 

“He was sure he won”

Well, that makes everything he did perfectly okay then, doesn’t it?

What a load of BS! Let’s suppose I’m sure that my neighbor stole my car, but I have absolutely no evidence of that. Now I go over to my neighbor’s house and shoot him in the face because I’m absolutely 100% sure he stole my car, although I still don’t have a shred of evidence. How long do you suppose a jury will have to deliberate before they pass a ‘guilty’ verdict?

• Like 1