Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

Just now, jerrymahoney said:
2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

4 sets amounting to 91 criminal indictments.

Snd indications that superseding indictments might follow.

And a former federal court judge and attorney general said it is unlikely in his opinion that any of these trials will commence before the 2024 election.

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh no, Trump’s going to get away with it all.

There are likely other former federal court judges who think otherwise on the timing. At least one of Trump's Georgia co-defendants wants the trial sooner rather than later.

But some on here want to talk about Trump's prison attire. I remember on the eve of the 2016 election one of the conversation topics was whether the newly elected  President should be addressed as Madame President.

As to whether Trump will 'get away with it' I really don't care so long as he is not elected President in 2024.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

There are likely other former federal court judges who think otherwise on the timing. At least one of Trump's Georgia co-defendants wants the trial sooner rather than later.

But some on here want to talk about Trump's prison attire. I remember on the eve of the 2016 election one of the conversation topics was whether the newly elected  President should be addressed as Madame President.

As to whether Trump will 'get away with it' I really don't care so long as he is not elected President in 2024.

I look forward to your posts providing arguments against the conspiracy nonsense and lies posted by Trump apologists.

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, watthong said:

Just wanted to show off my new merch autumn line.... (tshirt, toilet paper, kleenex - with tag line "Don't cry for me, Georgia!" - all coming soon.)

orangemugsm.jpg

I guess Trump rehearsed for hours in front of a mirror to improve his angry look! ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I never expected there would be.

Certainly not from anyone claiming not to be Trump supporter while advancing pro-Trump views of his legal challenges.

What I have mostly have said -- and mostly in quoting the Post and th NY Times -- is don't be overly optimistic.

and I have lived in Florida Counties that went 80-90% for Trump 

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

What I have mostly have said -- and mostly in quoting the Post and th NY Times -- is don't be overly optimistic.

and I have lived in Florida Counties that went 80-90% for Trump 

There’s money to be made out of publishing doom scenarios of Trump getting away with it all.

The same media were posting Trump will never be charged, when he gets to trial they’ll be telling everyone Trump won’t be convicted.

Trump sells.

Drip feeding the progress of his journey through the criminal Justice system is a way of spinning out those sales.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s money to be made out of publishing doom scenarios of Trump getting away with it all.

The same media were posting Trump will never be charged, when he gets to trial they’ll be telling everyone Trump won’t be convicted.

Trump sells.

Drip feeding the progress of his journey through the criminal Justice system is a way of spinning out those sales.

I am just following the cases as best I can also on the legal docket.

And I'll say it again: The outcome of any of these criminal trials to me pales against the notion of whether Trump will again be elected President in 2024