Tourist visa

I have tourist visa and I already did the Cambodia run to border 3 times this year, the last time the police told me I need fly next time… But if I fly now can I back to Thailand next day ? I’m little scared go out Thailand and can’t back…

23 minutes ago, Otavio said:

I have tourist visa and I already did the Cambodia run to border 3 times this year, the last time the police told me I need fly next time… But if I fly now can I back to Thailand next day ? I’m little scared go out Thailand and can’t back…

is it multi entry

It appears that you are using visa exemptions under bilateral agreement between Thailand and Brazil.

I have no idea of the details of the visa exemption treaty between Thailand and Brazil, except that it allows 90 days on each entry. However, it makes sense to me that, unless the treaty implies otherwise, Immigration would not be happy with someone who already has six months consecutive in Thailand asking for a further 90 days.

If time was not so short, I would recommend going to Vientiane for an actual tourist visa. However, you need an appointment to use the embassy there, and would not be able to get the appointment at such short notice.

Where are you located? Possibly a well regarded visa run company could advise you on a workable plan of action.

• Thumbs Up 2