Crafty customer feasts and flees without paying the bill

snoop1130

51 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The restaurant, owned by 28 year old Naiyana Sawasdee, serves various dishes like noodles, a la carte food, rice with pork leg, papaya salad, fresh coffee, and other beverages.

Who would have imagined such a varied menu?   5555

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Naiyana further reported that the customer claimed he was meeting a friend at the mouth of the alley and left his mobile phone and cigarettes at the table. However, after he left and did not return for about 15 minutes, Naiyana checked the phone and discovered it was merely an empty case. The cigarettes were also just an empty packet with one lighter.

Here's an idea, next customer who has to mysteriously leave the shop get their ID card.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/29/2023 at 7:41 AM, KannikaP said:

Who would have imagined such a varied menu?   5555

My niece.   I had taken a niece and nephew out to eat.   When I left the table to visit the men's restroom, I said, order anything you want.   

On returning from the men's room about 5 minutes later, there was a variety of food that covered the table.   Nephew had ordered one dish, niece ordered everything else.    1225 baht worth of food.   I still have not figured out how she was able to eat all that food!!!  Food for nephew and I cost less than 100 baht.

• Love It 1