How to meet genius girls in Thailand

3 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

Well, if you are looking for girls who are so honest and truthful, all that you might find are girls claiming that they are feeble-minded, and looking for a generous man....

If I see one on a Match-Making Site...

I will swipe LEFT.

• Love It 1

17 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I accept NO THEORY based on some sort of whacky thinking concerning GENETIC difference in intelligence...BETWEEN two cultures or between two countries or between two or more races.

Cannot we learn ANYTHING from History?

Remember the book... The BELL CURVE?

File:TheBellCurve.gif

I think you have to accept genetic intelligence which is not related to race, but genetics! 

Doesnt culture and society also influence how intelligence flourish? 

12 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If I see one on a Match-Making Site...

I will swipe LEFT.

But I had some very nice relationships with girls just at the height of the bell curve. An IQ of 100 was good enough to create a great bond. Perhaps even better than any of the gifted ladies that exist out there....

Edited by Andre0720

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I think you have to accept genetic intelligence which is not related to race, but genetics! 

Doesnt culture and society also influence how intelligence flourish? 

I think you need to define what you mean by "genetic intelligence".

There are environmental conditions that influence intelligence, such as disease, nutrition, early stimulation, and many more.  We are not talking about who is more intelligent (general intelligence (IQ)), some guy from P&G, or some undergrad from Harvard.

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

But I had some very nice relationships with girls just at the height of the bell curve. An IQ of 100 was good enough to create a great bond. Perhaps even better than any of the gifted ladies that exist out there....

If you enjoy factory girls more than dental assistants, that's your bag then.

We can have very nice relationships with people all up and down the NORMAL CURVE, of course.

undefined

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I think you need to define what you mean by "genetic intelligence".

There are environmental conditions that influence intelligence, such as disease, nutrition, early stimulation, and many more.  We are not talking about who is more intelligent (general intelligence (IQ)), some guy from P&G, or some undergrad from Harvard.

Genetic intelligence passed on from your mother as they say, and not your father, but I would rather say by heritage. Still alot we do not know yet when it comes to dna memory and genes how they are influenced.

Intelligence depends partly on environmental factors but genes have an influence. Research on twins has suggested that 50-80% of the variation in general intelligence between people could be down to genes but the gene variants responsible for intelligence haven't yet been identified

https://www.ed.ac.uk/institute-genetics-cancer/news-and-events/news-2017/how-much-intelligence-personality-inherited

Trying coffee shops and cafés near or around universities might increase your chances of meeting one.

However. If it's just the white coat, mask and pipette that turn you on, I'm sure you will find many girls willing to cosplay and indulge you in your fantasies.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Genetic intelligence passed on from your mother as they say, and not your father, but I would rather say by heritage. Still alot we do not know yet when it comes to dna memory and genes how they are influenced.

Your thinking that INTELLIGENCE somehow gets PASSED ON from Parents to Children is TOTALLY fallacious.

There is some correlation between parents and children.

But not much.

Also there are TWIN STUDIES.

But, this relationship is NOWHERE Near as simple as you seem to assume.

Intelligence is NOT passed on like you seem to think from mother to child!!!

You are WAY off the mark on this one!

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

W

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Your thinking that INTELLIGENCE somehow gets PASSED ON from Parents to Children is TOTALLY fallacious.

There is some correlation between parents and children.

But not much.

Also there are TWIN STUDIES.

But, this relationship is NOWHERE Near as simple as you seem to assume.

Intelligence is NOT passed on like you seem to think from mother to child!!!

You are WAY off the mark on this one!

You sound so sure, why so? 

Can dna and genes carry memory? I believe we need to keep an open mind how intelligence form in a young mind, and what is gained before born and after. 

A talent is often a gift from heritage 

1 hour ago, ArnieP said:

These (Gamma’s) posts are a weird type of genius. Must take hours dreaming up and .formulating

Not really; bung any old topic into a keyword search engine, garner most searched for keywords then write tat about it, incorporating them several times for maximum views. Thusly: ‘genius Thai women’, ‘genius girls in Thailand’ etc. There, I’ve helped him out. 

As to finding the above—if it is indeed a genuine request—unless you are in the know, have very good connections, speak decent Thai, are well dressed, well mannered, and don’t look too much like a desperate deluded farang and don’t stink of p$ss, then I’d stick to your usual. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Trying coffee shops and cafés near or around universities might increase your chances of meeting one.

However. If it's just the white coat, mask and pipette that turn you on, I'm sure you will find many girls willing to cosplay and indulge you in your fantasies.

Well, I do like a girl with those black eyeglasses.

But unless she is genuine, she might as well be wearing nothing at all.

• Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

W

You sound so sure, why so? 

Can dna and genes carry memory? I believe we need to keep an open mind how intelligence form in a young mind, and what is gained before born and after. 

A talent is often a gift from heritage 

Intelligence is not a single heritable trait like eye color.

There are environmental and genetic factors which influence the expression of intelligence, of course.

This topic has been thoroughly researched over the past few decades, and there is much literature for you to refer to.

How much genetics have you had at university, such as biochem etc?

Also, how much experimental psych, etc.

These are all good places to begin your research.

You could also do developmental Psych, for that matter.

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Intelligence is not a single heritable trait like eye color.

There are environmental and genetic factors which influence the expression of intelligence, of course.

This topic has been thoroughly researched over the past few decades, and there is much literature for you to refer to.

How much genetics have you had at university, such as biochem etc?

Also, how much experimental psych, etc.

These are all good places to begin your research.

You could also do developmental Psych, for that matter.

Im aware of the huge material, but as anything else, there is still alot to cover, and scientists will knever say they know, but rather what we know today,,,,,,,,,, based on temporarily evidences, but we can see there can be other relations and indicators that also play a role.

Do you believe in dna memory? DNA carry memory from ancestors? 

21 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im aware of the huge material, but as anything else, there is still alot to cover, and scientists will knever say they know, but rather what we know today,,,,,,,,,, based on temporarily evidences, but we can see there can be other relations and indicators that also play a role.

Do you believe in dna memory? DNA carry memory from ancestors? 

YES.

But I don't "believe" in it; rather we can observe it.

I do know what you are referring to, and the effect can be measured.

You are probably referring to Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance....(correct?)

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Maybe you want a woman who looks intelligent rather than being?

No, not really.

I want a woman who is on my intellectual level (+/- 5%).

If she does not look intelligent...then...that's fine with me...

I have always had a thing for girls in black glasses (teacher types), but with stains all down the dress...

Surely, you remember...

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If you enjoy factory girls more than dental assistants, that's your bag then.

We can have very nice relationships with people all up and down the NORMAL CURVE, of course.

undefined

Hummmmm.

Dental assistants have an IQ level of 100 at best....

Just now, Andre0720 said:

Hummmmm.

Dental assistants have an IQ level of 100 at best....

Exactly.

Why else would they be working in such a boring, intellectually stultifying job?

No room for thinking, and no need, nor wish to think.

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No, not really.

I want a woman who is on my intellectual level (+/- 5%).

If she does not look intelligent...then...that's fine with me...

I have always had a thing for girls in black glasses (teacher types), but with stains all down the dress...

Surely, you remember...

Never heard it before, but like it,