Thaksin submits application for royal clemency

snoop1130

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

As far as I know there is a procedure to follow, like if we apply for xyz.

First, we talk to the officer behind the counter. That officer looks first at the documents, and if there is something he doesn't like, then he won't accept it.

And if the initial guy thinks all is fine, then he gives it to his supervisor to check. And the list goes on.

Coming back to this case. Any such application will not be presented to the highest instance right away. There is a path to follow. 

I'm surprised that you didn't say anything about the "hand-offs" required at each step (aka, envelopes. The higher up the ladder, the fatter they get)

And there it is! Hopefully this pantomine will now come to an end and we don't need to suffer all the orchestrated bull dust. Wonder what it actually cost him?

Once pardoned his red notices disappear and he can travel freely anywhere he wants. I think that was his motivation, not simply to be back in good old swampy.

Edited by Dukeleto

9 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What would you know?

Nothing is more certain than Thaksin being pardoned in quick order.

Will criticism of the pardon be deemed a breach of 112?

Will criticism breach 112, YES. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

14 minutes ago, SomNaNa555 said:

He's a corrupt piece of shxt. Maybe the Thai people will get a clue now. The next election should be a landslide for the Move Forward party. 

Oh, do you think history will repeat? ????

14 minutes ago, malibukid said:

not in my country.

Probably you haven't noticed it.

Isn't Malibu in America? Well it certainly happens there, just look at the example of Hunter Biden, or the kid who killed 4 people in a car crash driving the wrong way on a highway, and got off (suspended sentence) because he was suffering from affluenza, and had never had to be accountable for his actions before (look it up, it's from Texas). 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SomNaNa555 said:

He's a corrupt piece of shxt. Maybe the Thai people will get a clue now. The next election should be a landslide for the Move Forward party. 

I doubt that MFP will have the opportunity to stand in the next election, or if they do the "reform" of the Senate (a previous post shows that the groundwork is being laid) will ensure again that they get nowhere.

Thaksin is by no means the only, and far from the most, corrupt influence in the system!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1