Russian Man Denies Ties to 'Call Center' Gang, Cites Cryptocurrency Dealings

webfact

The problem is, how do you tell the difference between normal tourists, and criminals ? You see all sorts in the airport who look like respectable tourists. Tattoos are very common these days, lots of men wear bermudas and tshirts, not like years ago when everyone dressed for travel. Ive seen some awful scruffs at immigration, doubt they all all criminals . So how can airport staff or immigration ? 
I have noticed over 35 years that the criminal population of Thailand has soared lately. Maybe they are more savvy and shrewd with all the options open to them/ technology etc. 

4 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Are you serious? What makes you think that free entry into Thailand or another month or 2 extension on visa would increase these gangs.

As for existing call-center gangs, it has widely been reported that they move around their Chinese staff illegally across land-borders from Cambodia via Laos and Thailand to Myanmar... Legal entries don't seem to be an issue for them, as supposedly, they are already in immigration computer-networks, so flying, or legal land-border crossings are out of the question for them.

9 hours ago, Dont confuse me said:

So your in debt the only way out is to kill yourself and  all your immediate family?

I can understand why one might contemplate suicide but I don't get taking the misses and kid with you?

Am I missing a cultural thing here?

You're missing a human psychology thing here. A person who is distraught and suicidal is not thinking rationally. The irrational mind is capable of anything. Your mistake is comparing this to ordinary people in ordinary circumstances.