Heroic Thai husband’s defence of pregnant wife ends in fatal stabbing

webfact

6 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

Take some time out, have some quiet time by yourself, and contemplate the wrong direction your life has taken you so far.

One of your most awful comments.

:coffee1:

What is awful with the comment. You are like most of the other readers here, and do not understand the meaning. As I already written in another answer, I never stated he should not defend his wife. Only quickly think about how to deal with the situation. Again, that could have saved his life.

• Sad 5

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

Not even a good try at a rebuttal.

There is no need for rebuttal. As I posted, never said he did anything wrong. Only that a quick assessment of the situation could have made the difference. That takes about 1-2 seconds, and possible to do when moving towards a crazy person.

• Sad 8

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

If you don't believe me, not that I care, go back and read all of the thread again, and see what other people think of your posts.

Have seen that. However, here we are sharing a view. I don´t care too.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

When most people disagree with your view, shouldn't you consider the possibility that you were wrong.

Or, is everyone out of step - except you?

Never said I am right, as there are mostly to sides to a coin. What I have done is to talk about a possibility and my opinion. I am free to my opinion and you as well as others are free to have theirs.

• Sad 2