Vietnam pilot who disregarded direct order gets Medal of Honor

Social Media

6 hours ago, BenStark said:

Excuses is the wrong paraphrase, from his, and few others active in this thread, post history it is obvious they are living in denial.

And just what is it we are denial of?yes president Biden is old no denial there,yes we wish he was younger,no denial there.no sir in my humble opinion it is you and others like you that are in denial of this administrations accomplishments.so all you and others like you have theses spurious slights enuendos and slurs.no sir I think it’s you who are in denial 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, impulse said:

“Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,” and “The city we knew, we’re about to lose.”

NYC Democrat Mayor Eric Adams.

That's quite an accomplishment...

I watched the video of the medal ceremony.  Biden wandered off, leaving the poor guy looking completely embarrassed.  I felt bad for him, at what should have been one of the proudest moments of his life.

Let's be in no doubt that had Trump done that, the outrage from those covering for Biden now would be excoriating him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

“Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don’t see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City,” and “The city we knew, we’re about to lose.”

NYC Democrat Mayor Eric Adams.

That's quite an accomplishment...

I watched the video of the medal ceremony.  Biden wandered off, leaving the poor guy looking completely embarrassed.  I felt bad for him, at what should have been one of the proudest moments of his life.

Then you must be livid at the republicans for refusing to come to the table to help legislate a remedy humm?otherwise it’s just another cheep shot 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why didn't Biden stand to one side of the stage or stand in the audience or if Biden didn't want to make a distraction , why did he attend the event ??

You are making excuses for his behaviour 

No sense of honor and what it takes to bestow honor with the greatest dignity?

More nonsense from you. No, Biden didn't "wander off". He walked in a straight line to exit the ceremony. Looked purposeful to me.  No divagation that I could spot.

But even worse is your face reading allegation. Can you please point to what moment in the ceremony this guy looked completely embarrassed? Here's a link to a video so you can point out the moment and share with us how has face changed expression.

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2023 at 9:26 AM, BenStark said:

Maybe he was taking his men out, but to be honest, it more looks like a senile old man who doesn't know which planet he's on. We have seen this plenty of times in the past few years.

You mean Joe of course.

• Thumbs Up 1